Page 74 of 156 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2339

Thread: Daisuke Takahashi

Congrats to Dai. Well Done! I am doing my Happy Dance!

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    I'm dancing with you!

It just feels so amazing, after so many competitions when I was feeling so down and sad, then Dai delivers something so special. It is really time to party hard here in the Dai-Thread! We all deserve it.

^This! I can't wait to hear deedee's report. She was there in that fabulous audience. I have never seen such
    support for a skater in my life. Dai is beloved by his fans who support him no matter what.

Dai's amazing Sonatina SP HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3yuY77P1s

Oh yes, dedee's report will be exciting, that's for sure! So much Dai love in Yoyogi!

Custom Title
    ...here I am. sorry everyone that I am checking in here this late. I don't have much time right now, so just a brief report for you all.

Okay, Dai ROCKED the arena tonight! He was in the 'zone' during his entire performance. Even after it was over, I thought. Did you hear all these cheers and screaming when he hit the quad and 3A thru your PC? The volume of screaming was twice bigger than thru PC/TV, probably. Everyone, almost everyone got into their feet well before his ending pose.

Very very glad to see fierce Dai has come back! And I was especially happy that he seems to have his 3A consistent again. Can't wait to go back to Yoyogi tomorrow!

We heard the screaming and cheers through our PC's and yes Dai rocked the house! Thanks for checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post
    ...here I am. sorry everyone that I am checking in here this late. I don't have much time right now, so just a brief report for you all.

Okay, Dai ROCKED the arena tonight! He was in the 'zone' during his entire performance. Even after it was over, I thought. Did you hear all these cheers and screaming when he hit the quad and 3A thru your PC? The volume of screaming was twice bigger than thru PC/TV, probably. Everyone, almost everyone got into their feet well before his ending pose.

Very very glad to see fierce Dai has come back! And I was especially happy that he seems to have his 3A consistent again. Can't wait to go back to Yoyogi tomorrow!
    Thanks for the report! Dai looked 300 percent better tonight than he did at Skate America. Congrats on a successful SP.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1 View Post

Yipieh!! I can't imagine what it is like with so many ecstatic Dai Fans around. I hope you had a great time, deedee!

Custom Title
    Hooray for Daisuke! I can't wait to hear more details.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I think Daisuke's hair should have a pcs on its own, the hair skates to the music! Love the program, the outfit, everything!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MaiKatze View Post
    Yipieh!! I can't imagine what it is like with so many ecstatic Dai Fans around. I hope you had a great time, deedee!
    Thanks, everyone, I did of course!
    Oh, you will know if you attend any competition in Japan where either of Dai Akiko Mao are to compete!

During break time/ice resurface time after Men SP, I was standing in a line for ladies room o the basement, I saw many women of ALL generations who were jumping with joy, hugging one another, and/or relieved and crying, saying 'oh my god oh my god he did!' 'Good for him!' 'So happy for him'. Seeing them, I myself relieved too and my eyes got watered with tears while waiting for a bathroom.
    One another thing that is very remarkable/typical of his fans, is Dai has so many male fans, which is a bit unusual I would say because male skating fans in Japan normally root for ladies skaters only, you know. Prior to his SP got started, I pleasantly surprised to hear a number of male voices yelling 'Ganbare Daisuke!'.

British Euro Sport version SP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaag382KuBY

I am so happy for Daisuke you don't even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just made my week I am so proud of him that he was able to come back after a few rough skates and prove that he still has what it takes to be the best in the world. He'll always be the best to me <3 What am I going to do when he retires?!?! I can't think about it. All I can do is enjoy and take in every single performance he is giving us. Daisuke, I will be cheering for you always. Love, your number one fan in America <3

Thank you deedee for your words. Dai, Mao and Akiko love was rampant in the audience.
    Overall Japanese audiences are very supportive of all skaters.

Here is the Men's and Ladies Medal Cermony. It starts with Mao's Interview.

Thanks to the uploader!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYlGt-IGps

Custom Title
    Who was that imposter at Skate America?

The REAL Takahashi was at NHK... the jumps, the snappy skating, the passion, the personality, the attitude. And the hair. AND THE MAMBO!

Morozov's tears of joy said it all: HE'S BACK!

*rejoice*

NBC Dai's FS. Very nice comments from Johnny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J97eF0UHaI

....and for the fans missing Feisty Dai here is his EX "Mambo"plus some
    of the ending of the gala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycHdTYmv0Us

Page 74 of 156 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 ... LastLast