Daisuke Takahashi | Page 81 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

mikaboo

Medalist
Thanks for the links everyone! Stephane must be on his knees on the group picture.

"Suguri-san" is Fumie's younger sister, Chika.

ioanna

Record Breaker
Thanks for the links everyone! Stephane must be on his knees on the group picture.

"Suguri-san" is Fumie's younger sister, Chika.
Or not wearing his skates, but even so the rest of the team would be as tall as him :laugh:

Thank you for clarifying!

mikaboo

Medalist

mikaboo

Medalist
I was reading a blog of someone who went to FaOI today and she wrote that the poses Dai and Yuzuru did as they appeared on stage for the P&G advertisement were Kenji Miyamoto's ideas.
So the version that was shown on TV last night was supposed to look like this apparently. Didn't quite work.

This video is a selection of all of Dai's moments at FaOI (opening, collaboration with Hiromi Go, intermission with Yuzuru, Kissing You and closing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6OhnpCffLc

Thanks to the uploader!

Thanks for finding it!

ioanna

Record Breaker
:laugh: I've never seen them before!! But apparently they're popular now.
http://isshin-do.co.jp/facepack.html

And they have animal versions too.
http://www.isshin-do.co.jp/animal-facepack.html
Oh, thank you for finding these. This is quite interesting. But who in their right mind does this in the middle of the night? They're such dorks :laugh:

I was reading a blog of someone who went to FaOI today and she wrote that the poses Dai and Yuzuru did as they appeared on stage for the P&G advertisement were Kenji Miyamoto's ideas.
So the version that was shown on TV last night was supposed to look like this apparently. Didn't quite work.
What was Kenji thinking when he came up with this? :rofl: Dai's pose was similar to Miki's but there was no way Yuzuru could manage to do Kenji's pose. It was shocking as it was, I cannot imagine what would have been if they showed up exactly like Kenji wanted them to. :laugh: I've read they changed the pose today and showed up back to back?

I've also read something about Dai having a talk show in Makuhari earlier today, but haven't found out much.

ioanna

Record Breaker
^ Well if Dai himself considers Yuzu the carnivore type, I guess he knows... things. :slink:

ioanna

Record Breaker
One of the Asahi events, when he was touring Japan opening summer bars. The link to the video should be on this thread somewhere.

Edit: Found the link but the video is not available anymore. I think mikaboo translated the carnivore-herbivore story in Yuzuru's thread. I hope I'm not mistaken.

mikaboo

Medalist
Why did I look at his instagram in the middle of the night? And why did I look here to see what you guys are discussing? It's 3:30am and now I can't go to sleep...

ioanna

Record Breaker
mikaboo I'm actually wondering what was Dai doing uploading that pic at around 3 AM...