Daisuke Takahashi | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

mikaboo

Medalist
One of the Asahi events, when he was touring Japan opening summer bars. The link to the video should be on this thread somewhere.

Edit: Found the link but the video is not available anymore. I think mikaboo translated the carnivore-herbivore story in Yuzuru's thread. I hope I'm not mistaken.

:scratch: Let me think about it.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Ah, it's fine, I'll find the translation later!

Y'know, isn't part of the definition of herbivore men, "Not interested in women/marriage"? But Dai says he wants a romantic partner? ...Excuse me while I draw my own conclusions... :slink:

(I can see Yuzu being a carnivore. :biggrin: Despite the Johnny Weir outfits and Pooh bears, there's a swagger about the kid.)

ioanna

Record Breaker
^ Thank you for finding it Pamina!

Yuzuru is the most competitive skater out of all of them, and has a great deal of self confidence so I guess that's what Dai was trying to point out.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
you're very welcome :)

Why did I look at his instagram in the middle of the night? And why did I look here to see what you guys are discussing? It's 3:30am and now I can't go to sleep...
maybe you should be more worried about what happens when you finally can go to sleep now? :biggrin: just saying...

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
*sniffle* Why did you guys have to ruin my little fantasy? :cry:

(That's it, I'm officially in the Loony Bin for life.)

ioanna

Record Breaker
Sandpiper, I don't know how much of a help this info is going to be but Dai later said he wants to take Yuzu out for drinks as soon as he turns 20. So they can bond and get to know each other better over a couple of drinks. ;)

(I hope everyone knows we're just joking over the latest events)

mikaboo

Medalist
you're very welcome :)

maybe you should be more worried about what happens when you finally can go to sleep now? :biggrin: just saying...

I think I'll be fine. I'm not into shipping of any kind! :p

I'm so glad you found it though. All I could remember was Hanyu = S-type Nobu= M-type

PatricksGaze

On the Ice

By the way, I'm Yuzu fan and respect him a lot and don't see any swagger (if you mean arrogance) in him at all. Maybe it's your vision? If I misunderstood you, I'm sorry.
I agree with ioanap, Yuzuru has enormous competitive spirit. That's probably the thing. :)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
@AlexSaytor
I meant it as a compliment. He needed swagger to pull off PW, and he did--it got him a world record. :biggrin: Just saying, judging from his performances, I wouldn't be surprised to know Yuzu is a confident, ambitious person in life. That doesn't mean he can't also be kind. Humans are multifaceted beings, and we can't always group them into neat categories of "arrogant" and "humble." ;)

I'm so glad you found it though. All I could remember was Hanyu = S-type Nobu= M-type
!!! I'm not even going to ask about this one...

Pamigena

Record Breaker

your fantasies can be distorted by stupid reality? :biggrin: it takes some training, but you can totally learn to tune out those voices telling you that you are crazy

!!! I'm not even going to ask about this one...
that's what the afore-mentioned discussion in the yuzu thread was about ;) (if you wanna know, check the pages before the post I linked)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Sandpiper, I don't know how much of a help this info is going to be but Dai later said he wants to take Yuzu out for drinks as soon as he turns 20. So they can bond and get to know each other better over a couple of drinks. ;)

(I hope everyone knows we're just joking over the latest events)

Well, at least he is waiting for Yuzuru to be legally an adult before making his move ;)