Walking Dead | Golden Skate

Walking Dead

heyang

Record Breaker
Anyone else watch.... I have to say that the 2nd 1/2 of season 2 is definitely on superspeed.

I'm not brave enough to watch. Vampires are bad enough, but zombies....I'd never sleep. My idea of excitement is watching people sewing. I have some Project Runway season DVDs.

Glad you're enjoying it, though. I hear it's well done. >shiver<

skateluvr

Record Breaker
LOL, sewind DVDs love it. I'm with you Olympia, paying good money for horror flicks. I'm way too scaredy cat to watch zombies. I think I am the only one who has never watched a Twilight movie. Maybe they are good, I guess I am past watching movies with such characters. I am increasingly picky about movies. Phantom of the Opera made me cry so much for the poor, murderous Phantom. I know that isn't normal. I guess I have too soft an old heart.

I'd like to see Meryl in the Thatcher movie. I usually have no clue at the Academy Awards and watch to see the amazing dresses or the host. Billy Crystal is wonderful so I will have to watch the opening. I haven't seen many movies. Moneyball I think is it. I remember last year only seeing two nominated movies. And why was Secretariat not in them? With so many true, inspiring, uplifting movies, why do we get crazy, violent stuff? There must be an audience. Well, Redbox is what we have, with one Blockbuster video left. I simply never found enough movies to rent when Netflix was 20.00 a month. I love movies from the lady English writers like Jane Austen. I sometimes think I live in 18th century England in a great house! I love all the versions of Jane Eyre ans Wuthering Heights.

Have you seen the Twilight movies? Should a picky, middle aged lady who loves ballet rent one of these? I did love Bram Stoker's dracula, and the olden days horror flicks, but that was long ago.

Please tell me what movies you may have seen that sensitive PBS viewers can watch without undue trauma! I'll have to check the movie thread to see what folks like, maybe catch one before Oscar time. You must love the dresses if you are into design! I love to make my own best and worst list, as If I know fashion! There is a hoot!