Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Plushenko's health issues spring 2012

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Olympia thanks alot for the info! I just finished reading a greek article about it to have some idea, so far in my mind I though arthroscopy was a mean for diagnosis and not surgery but I ve never stepped foot in a hospital so...

Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    The other boys didn't skate well and Evan won OGM - sadly it wasn't a memorable performance only to perhaps diehard Evan or American friends but most would say it did not have the quality of the other skaters (not including jumps perhaps).
    It's one of those performances which will go in history as a gold medal performance but not as an amazing skate. People still talk about Boitano's, Yagudin's, Plushenko's, and Lipinski's gold medal performances. Lysacek's will be remembered on paper but it was so not exciting that few people will call it one of the best wins ever... Because it's not.

Custom Title
    Glad Plushy will be okay it sounds. It would have been nice to see him at World's this year but maybe next year. He migth not be the favourite but he is a competitor and as we saw at EUROS he is still very competitive - could have even had podium at world's and maybe just maybe contended for gold if Tak and Chan made enough errors.

Rinkside
    Can we please stop those Vancouver stuff and back to our thread?

Plushy is not going to WORLDS this year, so all the speculations about the podium is meaningless now. As for next year,who knows.

All I want is his health.

welcome to the boards, tp23! post often, post long!

Custom Title
    Welcome, tp23. It's always great to have another skating fan.

By the way, Mods, thanks for changing the thread name to reflect Plushy's improved prognosis.

Custom Title
    Oh I agree it would be good to see a healthy Plushenko no matter what. I still think he has a lot to offer as a competitive or show skater. Still one could dream what it would have been like to see Plushy versus Tak, Chan, Kozuka, Fernandez, Abbot et al.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    He just twittered that the surgery has been completed and he is feeling very well. "I love you all!" http://twitter.com/#!/EvgeniPlushenk...49803413602305

Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    I just Plushy twit and thanx for Tatjana Flade who translated it

Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Oh I agree it would be good to see a healthy Plushenko no matter what. I still think he has a lot to offer as a competitive or show skater. Still one could dream what it would have been like to see Plushy versus Tak, Chan, Kozuka, Fernandez, Abbot et al.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9