Kristi celebrates 20th anniversary of Albertville & family updates | Golden Skate

Kristi celebrates 20th anniversary of Albertville & family updates

What an enchanting picture! The kids are adorable. Kristi is someone I've always admired as an athlete and as a person, and I've never had cause to revise my impression of her. I get the feeling that she is both immensely smart and extremely levelheaded, an irresistible combination. Thanks for the link to the article, Heyang.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Kristi's a class act, in skating & outside of it, always has been. :thumbsup:

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Kristi was the person who first drew me into figure skating. I've been a huge fan of hers ever since then! She really is an amazing person, both on and off the ice. Just so smart and focused in her approach to everything she does. Her girls are beautiful, and I can't believe how tall they are!! :)

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Rudy must coach at a rink near them. Anyone know what Rudy is doing currently and where?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Rudy is in San Jose, coaching at Logitech Ice. His hips creak a bit, and he can still do all his doubles.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Wow. Full circle for Rudy, teaching her kid. I really wish Rudy had been inducted along with Michelle Kwan. I think it would have been all the nicer.