Thread: Just a few snapshots of Nationals

Just a few snapshots of Nationals

Here are a few snapshots of nats, mostly posted to just embarras friends. The names have been changed to protect the insolent.
    But dont miss "Tiffney Chin replaced by a zombie" and the "Lynn saying to Logan," Looks like Zack didnt get the Grey Pants Memo...." I have no idea how my wife posted so many of her
    friends from the Spokane dog club around me.....

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...3/nats%202012/

Custom Title
    Thanks, Chris! Some lovely pictures in there. Your photos make me feel as if I had been there, especially the informal ones. It's fun to see the skaters and coaches in their natural habitat. The final picture of Evora flying above Ladwig's head is lovely. They're one of my favorite pairs no matter what.

Love your photos, especially the last one with Amanda & Mark, and guess which other one,
    !
    Last edited by iluvtodd; 02-24-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Thanks, Chris! Some lovely pictures in there. Your photos make me feel as if I had been there, especially the informal ones. It's fun to see the skaters and coaches in their natural habitat. The final picture of Evora flying above Ladwig's head is lovely. They're one of my favorite pairs no matter what.
    I love to watch the eyes.....what would happen if Amanda had openned her eyes? I love Amanda and Mark cause of the people they are. Mark will skate by me in practice and say, "Can I change shirts with you? Mine is too tight...." Amanda is very sweet and can be very shy around strangers while Mark is so outgoing. And you know things can be hard for skaters who are away from their loved ones and who are not rich....you want the best for them and for them to live happily ever after....

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtodd View Post
    Love your photos, especially the last one with Amanda & Mark, and guess which other one,
    !
    Arena security wants to talk with you, young lady!

Down With It
    Thanks for sharing.

Who is the skater in purple at the end of the 1st page?

thanks for sharing! the ones of ashley and mirai are nice! and of course the last one of mark and amanda. ashley and gretchen hugging is cute too!

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    Thanks for sharing.

Who is the skater in purple at the end of the 1st page?
    Is it perhaps Anastasia Cannuscio? I remember on the ear bug that some one texted David Kirby who was commenting on the bug and taking questions and the question was about
    cleavage being distracting and the 50 percent coverage rule, from bust to hips....
    The program this year was nice. All the pics were in color but many were still out of date.
    I will see if I can get some time to post more pics....we might even play a game called, "Find the Ringer". I will post some skating pics from other comps and you see if you can tell which
    ones they are....
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 02-25-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Is it perhaps Anastasia Cannuscio? I remember on the ear bug that some one texted David Kirby who was commenting on the bug and taking questions and the question was about
    cleavage being distracting and the 50 percent coverage rule, from bust to hips....
    The program this year was nice. All the pics were in color but many were still out of date.
    I will see if I can get some time to post more pics....we might even play a game called, "Find the Ringer". I will post some skating pics from other comps and you see if you can tell which
    ones they are....
    She leaned over in the kiss and cry and I was afraid she was going to pop out of the dress.

Well, it wouldnt be the first time.....During a zamboni break, they had skaters on the Jumbotron relating their most embarrassing moments....guess what an ice dancer said?

Arena security wants to talk with you, young lady!
    Well, it wouldnt be the first time.....During a zamboni break, they had skaters on the Jumbotron relating their most embarrassing moments....guess what an ice dancer said?

Down With It
    Don't think I know who that is. I first thought Emily Samuelson but then realized she was in another picture in another costume.

I'd be curious to find out who though.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    It is Anastasia Cannuscio (free dance dress).

Down With It
    hmm, thanks, guess I'll have to look her up then.