Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: junior pairs - Short Program

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paircheck View Post
    hi @ all !!!

well i know it is almost impossible, but i don t want to see S/H on top of the podium...

help me please !!!

, well that can be possible but only if there is a major meltdown at FS

Where did someone get the idea that D/D messed up the jumps? On the protocols, I did not see it. Was there a live stream?

Have any videos been put up yet?

Although I haven't seen the skating, from what I saw in the protocols, D/D seemed to be underscored while S/H overscored. So many 3's seniors do not receive. I'm not talking about the jumps and throws part but getting 3's on steps and lifts. Really? At the same time, I do understand the story- they were 2 time world champions already and are coming in with a 4cc win.
    Last edited by DianaSelene; 02-29-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Banned
    no that was before protocols its posted already, no livestream but there maybe tommorow

Custom Title
    It's very close for the bronze medal, there is only 1.67 between 3rd and 7th. I don't think D/D and G/B had much luck been drawn in the first group, it probably had an impact on their PCS plus with it been their first international comp they were at a disadvantage. Looks like a chinese 1 - 2 at this point, I wonder will S/H do the quad twist and throw? They should win by a very wide margin.

Banned
    ^

and silver is not yet up for the taking so its wide open for the FS
    G/B were the first to skate ad D/D were 3rd on SP, hopefully both will do better tommorow

Custom Title
    OK. Tremendous talent and skillset is wow.
    But, haha... So, how old are Sui and Han? ... or how old are they saying they are for now?

Custom Title
    OMG, look at this photo, the best posture and expression from both parteners I ever see. Most ladies has distorted face in the air, she's smiling like a beautiful flower. This photo is really hard to beat---would love to see if anyone can find a better one of any other pairs. I'm just amazed.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2012-03-...95962859.shtml

Banned
    backstage and competition photos here:

LOL@ Tarasova having more people lining up for an autograph with her, she has many fans.
    http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/kkfksenia/?

Rinkside
    I love S/H and Y/J,How cute they are!

Rinkside
    Y/J`s twist is soooooooo huge,the elegant posture and expression moves me

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaSelene View Post
    Where did someone get the idea that D/D messed up the jumps? On the protocols, I did not see it. Was there a live stream?

Have any videos been put up yet?

Although I haven't seen the skating, from what I saw in the protocols, D/D seemed to be underscored while S/H overscored. So many 3's seniors do not receive. I'm not talking about the jumps and throws part but getting 3's on steps and lifts. Really? At the same time, I do understand the story- they were 2 time world champions already and are coming in with a 4cc win.
    there is only one 3 for the step and again only one 3 for lift for S/H. GOE is matter of quality not wether you skate in senior or junior

On the Ice
    I really love Y/J. This pair do not have the most difficult elements as their teammate S/H, however I kind of adore their style, delicate, quiet, and consistent. Hopefully they can improve their basics and do better in senior competitions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaSelene View Post
    I do understand D/D got underscored as this is their first International Competition

however, they didn't get that much points in the performance and choreography from the judges and skating 3rd didn't help.
    GOE's they didn't get much though for the step sequence, level 4 for their lift but not much added for +GOE they usually have good lifts
    but for the 2lutz, I want to see the video how it was performed. at junior nationals Davankova singled her 2lutz.
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 03-01-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Custom Title
    D/D's short. Good performance, went down well with the audience, I think the guy who does their music is from Belarus. There seems to be a very big crowd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfify...bsfZjpJp2jzpfa

Direktor40 is uploading videos, so far D/D is the only Pairs short
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Direktor40/videos?view=u

Banned
    ^

thank you
    huge 2 twits, but looks like Deputat's 2lutz jump in the air was a little off
    almost double footed the landing cant see clearly
    their Choregrapher is Dmitry Stepanchikov, he is 21 years old not sure if he is from Belarus

D/D are always a crowd pleaser and photos of them taken with fans: http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/kkfksenia/?
    it was just an unlucky draw , they would have been 2nd or 3rd in SP.
    wish them well in LP
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 03-01-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast