junior pairs - Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

junior pairs - Short Program

lcd

Match Penalty
OK. Tremendous talent and skillset is wow.
But, haha... So, how old are Sui and Han? ... or how old are they saying they are for now?

euroskate

Final Flight
Where did someone get the idea that D/D messed up the jumps? On the protocols, I did not see it. Was there a live stream?

Have any videos been put up yet?

Although I haven't seen the skating, from what I saw in the protocols, D/D seemed to be underscored while S/H overscored. So many 3's seniors do not receive. I'm not talking about the jumps and throws part but getting 3's on steps and lifts. :think: Really? At the same time, I do understand the story- they were 2 time world champions already and are coming in with a 4cc win.

there is only one 3 for the step and again only one 3 for lift for S/H. GOE is matter of quality not wether you skate in senior or junior

age20

Rinkside
I really love Y/J. This pair do not have the most difficult elements as their teammate S/H, however I kind of adore their style, delicate, quiet, and consistent. Hopefully they can improve their basics and do better in senior competitions.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Although I haven't seen the skating, from what I saw in the protocols, D/D seemed to be underscored while S/H overscored. So many 3's seniors do not receive. I'm not talking about the jumps and throws part but getting 3's on steps and lifts. :think: Really? At the same time, I do understand the story- they were 2 time world champions already and are coming in with a 4cc win.

I do understand D/D got underscored as this is their first International Competition

however, they didn't get that much points in the performance and choreography from the judges and skating 3rd didn't help.
GOE's they didn't get much though for the step sequence, level 4 for their lift but not much added for +GOE they usually have good lifts
but for the 2lutz, I want to see the video how it was performed. at junior nationals Davankova singled her 2lutz.

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^

thank you :)
huge 2 twits, but looks like Deputat's 2lutz jump in the air was a little off
almost double footed the landing cant see clearly
their Choregrapher is Dmitry Stepanchikov, he is 21 years old not sure if he is from Belarus

D/D are always a crowd pleaser and photos of them taken with fans: http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/kkfksenia/?
it was just an unlucky draw , they would have been 2nd or 3rd in SP.
wish them well in LP

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The audience is amazing! Lovely reception to D/D's program. They still have a shot at the podium, fingers crossed for them!

paircheck

Final Flight
I really love Y/J. This pair do not have the most difficult elements as their teammate S/H, however I kind of adore their style, delicate, quiet, and consistent. Hopefully they can improve their basics and do better in senior competitions.

u got it... especially Jin is much more stronger than han imo