Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: American Idol - - Anyone Watching?????

I missed it but hear it was Colton? Such a bummer, but honestly I'd rather he not win. He can go on to a great contemp Christian career this way - should he choose that route.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Toni, I agree....and that's all I'm going to say because I think America got it wrong. I'll stop right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Toni, I agree....and that's all I'm going to say because I think America got it wrong. I'll stop right now.
    LOL... a friend of mine hasn't stopped since finding out last night. she cracks me up...

I don't vote anymore so I don't really complain unless it's blatantly obvious.

Well, looks like Phil has it. I'd like to see a girl win though.

I think its a tossup between Jacob & Skyler for 1st/2nd. Philip for 3rd.

My guess Phillip for the win. Would be nice if the voters could put through a power voice singer such as Jacob for a change. We haven't have a male who could really belt if out since Adam Lambert. 42

Elise can't win Idol, but she's my girl here. I never vote-maybe one season-so-it matters not much.

Quote Originally Posted by show 42 View Post
    My guess Phillip for the win. Would be nice if the voters could put through a power voice singer such as Jacob for a change. We haven't have a male who could really belt if out since Adam Lambert. 42
    Are you talking about Joshua Ledet??? If not I don't know who Jacob is.

I would be fine with Joshua, Phillip, Jessica or Skylar winning,

Custom Title
    I keep thinking Joshua is named Jacob because of Jacob Lusk of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707 View Post
    Are you talking about Joshua Ledet??? If not I don't know who Jacob is.

I would be fine with Joshua, Phillip, Jessica or Skylar winning,
    oh good here I thought I was wrong and Josh was really Jacob lol

There's something about Jessica I don't like... I'm not sure what it is, she has a good voice but? bleh... I'd like Elise more if she was more lifelike... her voice is very blusey but I think she's still singing like a wedding singer/even singer... I don't know, some of her song choices just don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    There's something about Jessica I don't like... I'm not sure what it is, she has a good voice but? bleh...
    I forget that Jessica is only 16. Jimmy Iovine said that he forgets how young she is and he thought the songs she sings are too old for her. I am curious as to what she'll do this week since he came to the conclusion last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    I'd like Elise more if she was more lifelike... her voice is very blusey but I think she's still singing like a wedding singer/even singer... I don't know, some of her song choices just don't work.
    Ryan asked Elise why the judges were hard on her and her response was.....because I can take it, I'm older. No, Elise it's because you don't listen to their critique.

My goof.....I meant Joshua. I don't know why the judges keep saying that Jennifer doesn't connect with the audience. They're nuts. What's wrong with standing and singing? Does she have to hop around the stage like Skylar to connect? 42

Custom Title
    I haven't been watching this season, but I read that last night, Ryan Seacrest was sick, yet he still did the whole show--two hours. I have come to admire him greatly. He might be the hardest-working guy in Hollywood. He's also a great host: in the days of Simon Cowell, he often deflected Simon's barbs and seemed to soothe the contestant who was Simon's target. On Idol he's like the ringmaster of a seven-ring circus. His mentor, Dick Clark, must have been so proud of him.

I didn't think Skylar deserved to be bottom three... surprised Elise was the one going home. But there's something in her personality/persona that was a turn off.

Elise refuses to play the kiss @#$ game-her maturity and sense of who she is can seem annoying to some. Loved her Jimi Hendrix wow

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast