Julia Lipnitskaia: One of the rising queens of Skating! | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Julia Lipnitskaia: One of the rising queens of Skating!

Vash01

Medalist
Wow, watching the video, I must admit this girl is amazing. She will dominate the fs scene for a long time in years to come. Can imagine Tut and Julia taking gold and silver (either way) year after year Sochi and beyond. Not improbable.

Don't forget that neither Liza nor Julia has gone through puberty yet. It could make a big difference. Even if they survive puberty, I think there will be other young skaters challenging them.

Elena Radionova looks very good, and she is 13, I think. Add her to the list of young ladies with potential. However, only a few actually develop into a force over time.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Are we sure Liza isn't just tiny like a lot of the pairs girls and won't actually grow much more? Some grown women ARE 4'10" and 85 pounds. Just saying.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Don't forget that neither Liza nor Julia has gone through puberty yet. It could make a big difference. Even if they survive puberty, I think there will be other young skaters challenging them.

Elena Radionova looks very good, and she is 13, I think. Add her to the list of young ladies with potential. However, only a few actually develop into a force over time.

I told this before, Liza will not grow anymore
her changes mostly would be just filling out or grow no less than a cm, she is 15 and if you noticed her body has already changed other than her height, other physical changes are visible

Radionova is 13 and looks like she is already growing
if she keeps all her 3-3 and 3lz-3t, she will be successful in seniors
and Radionova has huge jumps too.