Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Junior Ladies: Long Program

random question, does adelina speak english very well? and i don't think julia speaks it at all does she?

Custom Title
    Adelina learns English at school) She wants to find a tutor of it))She told me that

Perhaps Gracie's picked up some Russian and Ukranian from Alex that she wanted to attempt on Adelina?

Custom Title
    thanks, I used to read all the threads almost every day, now I feel like posting as well. I LOVE THIS FORUM! I think it's the best figure skating forum in the world and all the comments are very fair, regardless of skaters' and users' nationality, people here judge and post their opinions as per the skaters skate)))

Custom Title
    I used to like Makarova very much. She was strong, nice, elegant, but I think it was wrong for her to change a coach. I agree, she was a mess this season! I do want Polinas go to the Worlds! It may be their last chance sa Lisa and Adelina will be eligible next year

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gioccia View Post
    I used to like Makarova very much. She was strong, nice, elegant, but I think it was wrong for her to change a coach. I agree, she was a mess this season! I do want Polinas go to the Worlds! It may be their last chance sa Lisa and Adelina will be eligible next year
    Her new team tried to rework her jump technique and I think it was a big mistake. Her jumps never were very good, but at least she could land and rotate them. I think Makarova had her chances and is unlikely to show decent result at Worlds, it's time to give Polina S a chance. Polina K, IMO, will be competitive even with Adelina and Liza next year, and should easily beat Leonova and Makarova if she continues to do well, she got her jums this season and now has the whole package. Polina S will always be behind her teammates in PCS, even though she has improved a lot, but she is a good technician and deserves her chance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gioccia View Post
    Polina K's last chance ?
    I don't think so, in fact in the long run, she could be one if not the most successful of all the russian junior ladies
    she has all the 3-3 jumps and expressive girl who has survived puberty. Polina K just needs more consistency
    for Shelpen she will always get low PCS unless she improves her artistry , Shelepen reminds me of Miki Ando

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Well, just saying, but Miki Ando is twice a world champion.

What Shelepen needs to do is learn to ace the short program, more than she needs artistry.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    No worries, she's still only 15, still has her big huge high triple jumps, as well as difficult 3/3 combos. (but replace the 3Z/3R with the 3Z/3T, which she can fully rotate & receive all +GOE execution on).
    Last year she only rotated the toe on her 3Lz+3T once, every other time it was at least under-rotated and often two footed. Her 3Lz+3R has been more consistent overall plus its incredibly awesome

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19