How often does ISU update skater's bio? | Golden Skate

How often does ISU update skater's bio?

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I noticed that Wenjing Sui has grown quite a bit, she's very likely almost 5' now looking at podium picture with Megan Duhamel, almost the same height. But Sui's bio still shows 1.43m (about 4'8"). And the Japanese girl of T/T looks taller now too, maybe not just 1.46m. Dan Zhang is almost 1.7m now (1.695m) but still listed as 1.64m. Just wondering.

I have really got to get more familiar with metric heights! Thanks for translating one of them, Ilvskating. That gives me a landmark to figure out the others. I know there are conversion tables online, but I'd love to have a better sense of things just automatically.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I don't know about Sui but Yu certainly looks more than the 150 cm (4'11") she is listed at. If you look at her legs, they are quite long, and she towered over the other girls on the podium. I would guess she is 160 cm (5'3") or close to it by now, it was also mentioned on another thread that Han Yan is actually 5'7" now though he is still listed as 5'5" (165 cm). As for Narumi Takahashi, she is 20 years old so I would surprised if she has grown, usually girls finish growing a few years before they reach 20.