Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Survivor 3/7/12

You also have to look at the jury composition..... if they vote off Sabrina, Kim, Chelsea will they vote against any woman in the final 3 vs the guys? If they are bitter about the break in the alliance, they might vote for one of the guys - not all juries vote for the best player..,,,,,

Also, you never know about the challenges. If they are less physical the playing field is even. If it's strength (i.e. holding sandbags on shoulders) the guys have an advantage. Endurance is even.

Also, any of the women could decide to bring Christina to the finals since she doesn't seem likely to get votes from a majority of the jury. They just dislike her. If she 'flips', then they will target her for elimination.

Also, if they flip to the 3 men, they have to get what's his name out at some point to increase their chances at winning immunity - otherwise, he'll likely dominate the challenges and be harder to get out later .

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    Also, if they flip to the 3 men, they have to get what's his name out at some point to increase their chances at winning immunity - otherwise, he'll likely dominate the challenges and be harder to get out later .
    Heyang, are you talking about Troyzan being what's his name???

Quote Originally Posted by merrywidow View Post
    I don't see Kat switching but Alicia &/or Christina might. They must realize they would be bottom of the totem pole whichever group they side with but if I were one of them I'd certainly consider joining the men as either girl would have a shot at beating Tarzan & Leif in competitions once they eliminated the other 4 girls.
    It would depend on the challenge, if it's strength, Leif looks like he has lots of upper body strength.

I guess Troyzan & I think alike. He tried.

Didn't understand why Tarzan voted for Leif, if he had voted for Kim there would have been a 3 way tie. I wonder if the women promised him he would be safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2