Be Safe!! | Golden Skate

Be Safe!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
In a few hours I will be on the road going to G'parents' house for Christmas. Will be there a total of 3 nights... so I'll see everyone on Saturday(though I may sneak onto their computer, we'll see!)! Be healthy, happy and SAFE this holiday!

God Bless,
Toni

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Toni have a fun visit. Chiristmas I'll be heading up to my sisters house, and then the next day up past Los Angeles to stay with our old friends and their 5 dogs! Then I'll be going with my two sons (leaving the husband since he has to work) to San Luis Obispo, CA to visit more friends. I hope there won't be too much ground shaking going on after that big earthquake there.

Happy Holidays to all!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
right back atcha, RG!

Today was so much fun... tonight we;'re going to go spend the night at Aunt Judy's and probably go shopping tomorrow (I got 3 people to get me the SAME GIFT :lol G'parents, Dad, and Aunt Judy all got me the collectors Indiana Jones DVD set! :lol) while Duane and Dad go skiing (I am going to make dad take my digital(even though I'm so over protective of it... I just know he'll break it :lol not only that he can never remember how to use it... and it's one of the easiest ones TO use ;))

anyway, hope you all had fun and continue to have fun... we're driving back home Friday evening so... hopefully all goes well!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Toni-glad to hear you made it! Hope you had fun!
I just got back myself from a 6 hour drive-I'm tired!!