Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ice Dance Preview and Contenders

Banned
    By the way any notion on who Marina Zueva wants to win has now been put to rest with the latest rosie dimanno article still talked today at practice in nice on how Virtue and moir were underscored at the grand prix final LOL!

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by romanoff81 View Post
    By the way any notion on who Marina Zueva wants to win has now been put to rest with the latest rosie dimanno article still talked today at practice in nice on how Virtue and moir were underscored at the grand prix final LOL!
    Here's the exact quote:

Even on Monday, following their first practice here, the couple’s coach Marina Zoueva — she also coaches Davis and White — was not letting go of that allegedly misjudged event: “The marks were a little bit low, definitely under-marked.”
    That doesn't mean she wants V/M at worlds for "payback" or that she thinks D/W didn't deserve the GPF title. She's only speaking of V/M ONLY in the context of the judging for that competition. Also, we don't know if she was referring to the SD or the FD. She just said "the marks." She could have been referring to the SD and how they got hammered on the levels.

Custom Title

Banned
    great run through they changed the ending pose again, smoldering and sultry just like latin should be skated.

I like the beginning changes, but I prefer when he spun her around while holding her arm at the end.

Constable , Costume Police colleen o'neill's Avatar
    Now , this is getting me warmed up... I liked the original ending spin best , too , but this is good ( much better than the first change ). The spin w. hand hold may have been too rushed with the lift where it is and obviously, they want to keep the lift at the end.

Looks pretty good for practice.

Custom Title
    We can talk about anything, but THIS couple seems to be THE best out there.
    If they make mistake they can loose of course, because their arch rivals are the best SHOW dancers, but without the intimacy, connection and feel even though D/W has ALL the "bravura" and virtue...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3