TEAM FRANCE rooters' seats, "Let's cheer for team France!" | Golden Skate

TEAM FRANCE rooters' seats, "Let's cheer for team France!"

deedee1

Record Breaker
Goooood morning, everyone!

I got up this morning and sudddenly found myself so excited. Less than a week till the Worlds!

Though I have never reprsented my country, not only in a sport event but any other areas in my whole life, I can easily imagine there is nothing like hosting and participating in the big sport events; such as Worlds and/or Olympic Games at home country.

While local athletes can get HUUGE supports from the audience, it would be harder for them to compete under tremendous pressure by its ferederation and huge expectations from the people.

I sincerely hope ALL the participants from Team France will do really well at the upcoming Worlds in Nice, and succeed (=get a certain satisfactory result) in their own way.

Men:
Brian JOUBERT
Florent AMODIO

Ladies:
Yretha SILETE

Pairs:
Vanessa JAMES/Morgan CIPRES

Ice Dance:
Nathalie PECHALAT/Fabian BOURZAT (fingers crossed)
Pernelle CARRON/Lloyd JONES

GOOOO TEAM FRANCE!

Last edited:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yep they are still listed but who knows :) They should make a decision very soon; it's not fair to the other French skaters - remember Rachel Flatt from last year. But the bronze is their's so that might be the problem so close to that elusive world medal and while I am not sure what is in their heads they must realize oh oh those other teams are about to pass them...so it is now or never and at ahome...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Yep they are still listed but who knows :) They should make a decision very soon; it's not fair to the other French skaters - remember Rachel Flatt from last year.
Fairness is a non-issue here: the FFSG did not list a substitute team, so even if P/B withdraw, no one can take their place. But Nathalie's latest update sounds encouraging, so hopefully we will see them in Nice in great form!

And the rest of Team France, too :)