Cats like fish, but dolphins like cats? LOLz for the day ;) | Golden Skate

Cats like fish, but dolphins like cats? LOLz for the day ;)

That was too hysterical! It's as good as the cat yoga video that Scrufflet found awhile back. Talk about the peaceable kingdom.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Love this! My Lord Chutney would probably enjoy a dolphin encounter but my girls, Jools and Arabella, would not!

Friends and I once made a list of other animals that might purr in an alternate universe. High on the list was dolphins. (We also imagined that otters might purr.) Of course, no one would do it as well as cats.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Friends and I once made a list of other animals that might purr in an alternate universe. High on the list was dolphins. (We also imagined that otters might purr.) Of course, no one would do it as well as cats.

Hmmm....... How about meercats and civet cats(SP?)? For purrs, nobody beats my Jools! Interesting point about civet cats and their poop. Apparently, coffee beans are fed to them and their digestive system does something to make the beans really tasty. I know Olympia will know exactly how this works! The beans that come out the other end are sold as very expensive coffee beans at a "designer" supermarket close to my home. A few years ago it was under lock and key along with the caviar. The cost then was about $200/lb. And no I didn't try it! I do like my coffee but not that much.

I had heard about those coffee beans. I'm with you, Scrufflet: not a taste treat that I would save up for, either. Human nature will never cease to amaze, will it. How do you think the first person figured out that those beans were edible....eeeewwww.

But I agree with you that meerkats look like the sort of beastie who might purr. Don't you love those pictures of a fleet of them all standing up and looking in the same direction? I can't right now remember exactly what civet cats look like (yes, I think that's the spelling), but I think they are related to meerkats and would have the same purr potential. Are they all vivarids? Something like that.

Your Jools sounds like my late, lamented Mitty. A friend of mine used to call him Motorhead. Another friend of mine had a cat named Jupiter who would purr into the phone. Jupie sounded like some sort of high-horsepower engine. What a marvelous creature is a cat! (Any kind of cat. Wild, tame, large, small. Each one a blessing to the universe!)

skateluvr

Record Breaker
No one can out purr my Daphne, even at age 19! I have known people who had the cat poop coffee. How do they get the feces put so you don't get e-coli poisoning??? I will look for the dog riding the dolphin in open ocean. (I do love all God's creatures except people of course, LOL)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Autistic children have a special affinity and relationship with dolphins. It's even been said they are dolphin souls in human bodies! It will do them a lot of good to be with the dolphins. Try it if you have or know any autistic kids.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
No one can out purr my Daphne, even at age 19! I have known people who had the cat poop coffee. How do they get the feces put so you don't get e-coli poisoning??? I will look for the dog riding the dolphin in open ocean. (I do love all God's creatures except people of course, LOL)

I'd love to hear Daphne!
From what I understand, the beans go through, do not break down but after that I don't know. So was the coffee any good?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
First, I'd never drink cat poop coffee even if u gave me 300.00 an ounce for it. As for my Daffy cat, I'd love to put her on thephone. She is always purring now that she's an old lady. From a scratcher, biter, huntress to an old dame with cat dementia, she sleeps all the time. Little calico bag of bones. She still talks louder than any cat I've met too. Scruff. She saw a kitten on Thanksgiving and promptly went under the bed and then downstairs for the whole day. She was so upset. I love her so. My orange Otis is anti=social-always under the bed. I miss my Daffy who I left with my mother-too old to move her.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I've had a few cats over the years with cat dementia. And they got louder! The vision and hearing may go, the bones ache a bit more but they don't seem to lose yelling ability! And those old girls are good at throwing hissy fits. Hope you get to visit the old girl soon.
As for coffee, I really like Second Cup #35.