Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yankowskas and Reagan team up

I absolutely love Yankowskas and am happy that she has a new partner. However, I think Coughlin was better for her because he's pretty much a big block of wood BUT he can jump. Reagan is not that strong at jumps which doesn't help her since she also sometimes has jumping problems. Throughout the year, he's had quite a few mistakes. It's kind of sad that the technically strong pair, D/C are just not good skaters. They have poor lines, etc. We'll see how Y/R will do in the future.

Custom Title
    Jumping in late to this thread because it was a given, but nevertheless wanted to add my CONGRATS as well.

Caitlin has been working her singles skills and preparing to take her (singles) Senior FS test while going partnerless, so she may have improved those aspects of her skating.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Happy Birthday to Caitlin Yankowskas! She turns 22 today.

http://twitter.com/#!/CaitsYankowska...870082/photo/1

Custom Title
    I am happy for Caitlin but I hope people realize how much of a blow this was for Ashley. On twitter she explained that she was taken by surprise, that Josh was the one who wanted to split, and that she was very upset. Even though she's a promising singles skater, and still very young, it still sucks to lose a partner. For those who say her height would've gotten in the way, Dan Zhang (less of a good example now but still) was 5'7 and an Olympic silver medalist...after watching Ashley and Josh's superb nationals freeskate on youtube I'm a bit let down that they are no longer a pair.

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cornell08 View Post
    I am happy for Caitlin but I hope people realize how much of a blow this was for Ashley. On twitter she explained that she was taken by surprise, that Josh was the one who wanted to split, and that she was very upset. Even though she's a promising singles skater, and still very young, it still sucks to lose a partner. For those who say her height would've gotten in the way, Dan Zhang (less of a good example now but still) was 5'7 and an Olympic silver medalist...after watching Ashley and Josh's superb nationals freeskate on youtube I'm a bit let down that they are no longer a pair.
    For some odd reason, I actually would prefer to see Caitlin with someone like Bryce Davison (yeah, I know that was a pipe dream) or Mark Ladwig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2