Season's Greetings from the Mod Squad | Golden Skate

Season's Greetings from the Mod Squad

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Happy Hannukah

Happy Hannukah, RealtorGal, and Sasha Cohen and Sarah Hughes' mom, and Joanna Glick...and everyone around the world who celebrates Hannuhak...

Hi Thisthingcalledlove,

I hope I'm not being super-sensitive in my reading of your post. Obviously our Happy Holidays greeting extends to celebrants of the Jewish traditions, as well as to our Asian friends looking forward to the New Year, and to everyone who regards this season as a special time for reflection or rejoicing.

(Woodstock's hat isn't a Santa Claus hat, he and Snoopy are supposed to be outside skating.:))

Mathman

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
hi mathman

Oh no, you're not being oversensitive at all =) Sometimes, I tend to forget that Happy Holidays is all-ecompasing.

On a side note- I thought it was rather insensitive of ABC to have Sasha Cohen wish everyone Happy Holidays with all that Christmas trim everywhere...

But no, you're not being oversensitive at all =)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't think it was insensitive... I'm sure if she'd said something it wouldn't have been a big deal for her to be filmed out in the snow or something ;)

Thisthing, I do feel like I need to apolgize for the timing. There was a big (and quite funny, really) snafu in the moderators' forum while we were getting this greeting together. It was intended to go up at the beginning of Hannakah and last until New Year's.

Speaking of New Year's, Happy 5765!

Mathman

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Oh gosh, that was almost funny til it was suddenly Christmas Eve and nothing had been done to get that online!! Great Mod Squad we are, eh!?!? LOL :laugh:

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Holiday season and many blessings to you all in the New Year!!!!! :D

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks for your beatifully designed Holiday Greetings!!! And Happy Holidays to you all also!

Marjaana

Mathman said:
Speaking of New Year's, Happy 5765!

Mathman
To Thisthingcalledlove and Realtorgal.

My purpose on this thread seems to be to make a fool of myself (BTW, that's me in the sports jacket). I always send out my New Years greeting nine months in advance.

Mathman

Pookie

Final Flight
Happy Holidays, Mod Squad.

Thanks for a doing such a great job. And I love the banner.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
A Very Happy New Year!

To everyone at GoldenSkate. I have really enjoyed sharing information and opinions about figure skating here as a fan. Thanks to all of you who have made me feel welcome as a "newbie."

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!

DG

windspirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I always send out my New Years greeting nine months in advance.
And I send mine a few months too late, so I think we're even. ;) :laugh:

Happy 2004, everyone!