Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Laura Lepistö ends competitive career

Adios Nonino LP was glorious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4weEQpVgMQ8

Custom Title
    I was shocked to hear of Laura's announcement to leave her competitive career, I thought she might have been wise to wait until the start of the season but Laura is right you need to be at 100% power in order to compete with the best. I felt sorry for her that she had to sit out 2 years and just wait for an outcome.

BUT Laura did very well in her short career, clean sweep of medals at Euro's and her bronze at world level, but like so many on here, her Olympic free skate was just BEAUTIFUL, i loved her reaction to her score at the end with her coach V Hortana.

Sad for Finnish skating they lost Vahamaa too early and both Poykio and Lepisto had to retire through injury and now its all on the shoulders of Kiira - who has her injury woes - hope you come back strong next year Kiira and do the nation proud.

LAURA WE WILL MISS YOU!! you were a joy to watch Good luck in your career.

Custom Title
    This is definitely a loss for figure skating. Laura has been lovely to watch on the ice. I wish her all the best in her future.

Custom Title
    Laura Lepisto was a beautiful skater with a lovely, unique style and a wonderful smile. I will miss her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3