Thread: 2012 world championship results

Custom Title

2012 world championship results

The early results from the preliminaries are in for pairs. Sui and Han as expected cruise to win. What I find interesting are the scores of the French, Germans and British teams. Their scores sound competitive to the Canadians and Americans. Of course, it is hard to tell if the scores are "inflated" or the judges more generous - the scores tend to for whatever reason be higher during the Olympics or world championships.

Waiting for dance prelims now.

Custom Title
    thanks brah

Custom Title
    Wow, I and K really did well pcs but they are missing levels again and that is costing them. They could compete with W and P and P and B possibly if they could get their levels up. This has been a prob all year long. 3 points separated 8th to 14th. Really tight at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Wow, I and K really did well pcs but they are missing levels again and that is costing them. They could compete with W and P and P and B possibly if they could get their levels up. This has been a prob all year long. 3 points separated 8th to 14th. Really tight at the bottom.
    Interesting how often they get a level 2 on their last lift. Really? WHEN THE SCORES ARE SO TIGHT, YOU CANNOT GET LOW LEVELS ON LIFTS. They are not twizzles or step sequences. There is not excuse not to get level 4 on all lifts by the end of the season.