What would you like to see at Worlds 2012: PAIRS... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What would you like to see at Worlds 2012: PAIRS...

mousepotato

On the Ice
Right, but you're making it sound like it's imperative[/i] for V/T to do a level four triple twist. It's not.

Wrong, you need to re-read my original post. It was ONE opinion of many about that team and others. If you have another/different opinion; fine by me.

DianaSelene

Medalist
Wrong, you need to re-read my original post. It was ONE opinion of many about that team and others. If you have another/different opinion; fine by me.

Pogue feels that you think it is imperative not from your first post but from the other ones after it.
...or I think that's why Pogue says it. Sorry, if I am mistaken.

deedee1

Record Breaker
I was so shocked to see Pairs SP last night, and devastated by 11th finish by Yuko & Sasha...

Mistake after mistake...by all European top teams, starting from Yuko and Sasha. What an awful fall, so dangerous! then more falls by 2 Russian teams...What wrong with them???
I did not read 29 pages thread, but I wonder something was wrong with the ice, maybe?

At this point of competition, what I would like to see is they can regroup themselves somehow in time for LP and skate their best.

While SP overall last night was disappointing, I was excited for the teams I rooted for did great.

Narumi & Mervin:
Great job! So proud of you both! For landing that triple finally, loved your guts Narumi, such a warrior you are!
Skating last in LP must be too nerve-recking to you both, I guess, but donot hesitate, this is not your last cometition, not the only opportunity for a possible medal. You have plenty of opportunities ahead of you, so donot be afraid of making mistakes. Just go for it. Ganbare~!

Berton & Hotarek:
Clean skate, well done!
I love their programs every year. It's not ordinary element-after-element 'boring' pair program, you know. Good luck to them, for one more clean skate in the free!

Pang & Tong:
They are my No.1 team I like, out of all the Chinese pairs both past and current.
Looked to me they skated cautious and slower than usual. But I think they did great, considering they were gone for a full year. I would like to see they get on the podium once again before they retire.