Practice Reports | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Practice Reports

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for your reports skatelove. I laughed so hard about your deodorant, mouthwash and poop comments.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
He must have a collection by now, what with all those gifts from fans. There may be just one Lucky Bear though, as it seems to be the same one seen at competitions.

loveskating

Rinkside
OMG
Not my reports but a friend's of mine. I think he is very informative and funny! I will be posting them as soon as I received them! I do it with his approval.

clyte

Rinkside
Winnie-the-Pooh is embraced by beautiful coach and watches Yuzu during competition. And my friends prepared Pooh, and went to Nice. If they do not forfeit it at the customs, many bears are thrown in by them when he finished performance.

Last edited:

Becki

Medalist
Winnie-the-Pooh is embraced by beautiful coach and watches Yuzu during competition. And my friends prepared Pooh, and went to Nice. If they do not forfeit it at the customs, many bears are thrown in by them when he finished performance.

Haha, I will be waiting to see that! Why would they 'forfeit it' at the customs? o_O

spikydurian

Medalist
Many thanks for your friend's report, loveskating. It is very amusing! Keep it coming. :)

There is a pigeon flying inside the arena. It’s often seen sitting in the rafters on center ice watching the action below. I think the Italians believe it’s good luck to have a pigeon poop on you though hope none of the skaters get such good fortune.
Gift from heaven?? :biggrin:

What is Poo?:)
Fortunately, you didn't accidentally add/typo error a 'p' at the end of the word. :laugh:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Fortunately, you didn't accidentally add/typo error a 'p' at the end of the word. :laugh:

:biggrin:

What really amuses me is that Hanyu has Poo on the board even at practice!

It's 10:45pm here, and I'm fully awake now. Re-read this and laughed out loud at myself. Of course I understand it! I'm not that ignorant at baby stuffs. ...Note to myself: Do not post on GS when you have jetlegs!

Last edited:

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
And actually, (or do you know this and you are continuing to be funny :)), it's jetLAG not jetlegs! Though maybe we should coin jetlegs for long skater's legs like Hanyu's? ;)

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
And actually, (or do you know this and you are continuing to be funny :)), it's jetLAG not jetlegs! Though maybe we should coin jetlegs for long skater's legs like Hanyu's? ;)

:bang: I'm never going to eliminate my spelling and grammer errors!:scowl:

Thanks!:eek::

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh, please don't cyber blush over it, I think "jetlegs" is really cute. I'd think having jetlegs would be great for one's jumps, lol! ("I can fly! with my jetlegs!")

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Oh, please don't cyber blush over it, I think "jetlegs" is really cute. I'd think having jetlegs would be great for one's jumps, lol! ("I can fly! with my jetlegs!")

Wish this could help the men's event tomorrow! For now, good night!:)

silverlake22

Record Breaker
That's funny, I read on a Japanese forum his shoe size is only 25.5cm (size 8.5?)?

Well apparently he is only 170 cm tall, so that's not that small a size shoe, and he's so skinny that they look bigger. He definitely seems like he's grown to me, though. Hanyu and Kozuka are listed as the same height, but Hanyu looks quite a bit taller like 3-4 cm, in pictures together he is definitely taller by at least a couple cm. Maybe it's due to different footwear but Hanyu looks in the vicinity of 172-175 cm now and that could definitely effect his timing on the quads.

clyte

Rinkside
Well apparently he is only 170 cm tall, so that's not that small a size shoe, and he's so skinny that they look bigger. He definitely seems like he's grown to me, though. Hanyu and Kozuka are listed as the same height, but Hanyu looks quite a bit taller like 3-4 cm, in pictures together he is definitely taller by at least a couple cm. Maybe it's due to different footwear but Hanyu looks in the vicinity of 172-175 cm now and that could definitely effect his timing on the quads.
It is written on the following page that his height is 170cm, and the size of the foot was 25.5cm. But it may be different from the present because it was an article of November, 2010.
http://www.asahi.com/special/plus/TKY201011160263.html?ref=reca