Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Practice Reports

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by loveskating View Post
    Ran into Patrick Chan on way in to hotel last night (at 11:30) and stopped to talk to him. I was nice. Asked him what he was still doing up. He laughed.
    Thanks for the interesting reports! I'd ask Patrick the same question if I were the author. He needs to go to bed early as both men's competitions take place in the afternoon (very unfair!).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeing787 View Post
    Thanks for the interesting reports! I'd ask Patrick the same question if I were the author. He needs to go to bed early as both men's competitions take place in the afternoon (very unfair!).
    Must be jetlegs! He might have sneaked out for a slice of pizza that he was denied earlier.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; 03-29-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Must be jetlegs! He might have sneaked out for a slice of pizza that he was denied earier.
    Yeah, should have thought of that!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlake22 View Post
    Has Yuzru grown a lot recently? I never realized he had such long legs before. Maybe it's just the black practice clothes but to me, it looks like he's grown a few inches. That could be affecting his jumps. Hopefully it's just jetlag and getting adjusted to the ice though and he will kick butt in competition. My goodness, though, that boy is thin. I really think strength training could do wonders for him, it's amazing he manages to have the kind of power he does and jump so well being so slight like that. He turns sideways and like dissappears lol.
    He has long legs, but I think the black pants elongates his legs even more. He is really thin, but I heard he doesn't do any weight training?

I dunno what to think about seeing these practice videos T__T I hope he kicks butt tomorrow.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    He has long legs, but I think the black pants elongates his legs even more. He is really thin, but I heard he doesn't do any weight training?

I dunno what to think about seeing these practice videos T__T I hope he kicks butt tomorrow.
    Hanyu has big feet. His feet movements, and Gachinski's feet, on ice always made me think of Alexander Abt.

Custom Title
    Hanyu has big feet. His feet movements on ice always made me think of Alexander Abt.
    That's funny, I read on a Japanese forum his shoe size is only 25.5cm (size 8.5?)?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    That's funny, I read on a Japanese forum his shoe size is only 25.5cm (size 8.5?)?
    Really? They look like size 9.5 on his thin legs.

Custom Title
    Practice and competitions can be very different.

What really amuses me is that Hanyu has Poo on the board even at practice!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Practice and competitions can be very different.

What really amuses me is that Hanyu has Poo on the board even at practice!
    What is Poo?

Custom Title
    Winnie the Pooh!

Custom Title
    What is Poo?
    Sorry.

Custom Title
    Sorry.
    I seriously thought this was a word or a slang that I didn't know about. I went to check the dictionary. Still didn't get it. So I asked you.

Custom Title
    I seriously thought this was a word or a slang that I didn't know about. I went to check the dictionary. Still didn't get it. So I asked you.
    It's a word. Kiddie joke:

Where does Tigger look to find Pooh? In the toilet.

Custom Title
    It's a word. Kiddie joke:

Where does Tigger look to find Pooh? In the toilet.
    I think I'm still suffering on jetlegs from my oversea's trip. It's still unclear to me. So you mean Hanyu has been trashed here? Or Hanyu is the Tigger?

Custom Title
    I think I'm still suffering on jetlegs from my oversea's trip. It's still unclear to me. So you mean Hanyu has been trashed here? Or Hanyu is the Tigger?

You are worse than I am on slang, or baby words. (By worse I mean more ignorant. )

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast