pairs sp | Page 5 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

Nadine

Record Breaker
Whoa, this French Pair is fast & superb! :clap: :rock:

Biggest throw jump thus far by far. They do everything with plenty of amplitude!!!!

Will be interesting to see their score....

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Dube/Wolfe doing great. Wonder if they will be first. I don't remember the American's program, just that they were good.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice job by the Candian pair, but they did have a slight minor crash upon the landing of their 3twist (thought Jessica was going to fall, nice save). Also she landed their throw3jump on two feet. But their sbs 3jump was great. :)

chobocobo17

Spectator
Dube landed her 3S! Good for her! Anyone else remember how much trouble she had at the end of her partnership with Davison?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Dube landed her 3S! Good for her! Anyone else remember how much trouble she had at the end of her partnership with Davison?

I've kind of come to believe that for whatever reason things just weren't working anymore between/for D&D. On the whole she seems to have gotten a lot of her mojo back with Wolfe.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Okey doke, here we go, there's John & Caydee. :)

And it looks like Ingo Steur has a worried look on his face (btw miss him & his old partner from back in the day...

tulosai

Record Breaker
So far, things I'm happy about:

M/B and D/W. Super excited for the North Americans.

Unhappy:

Really hope that Vartmann and Van Cleve qualify :( I just love watching their skating even though they don't always have the technical difficulty they need.

Nadine

Record Breaker
John looks powerful, totally dwarfs every other man out there, touch of Prince Harry in there if you ask me. ;)