pairs sp | Page 11 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

Nadine

Record Breaker
The old woman & the young man, the worst out of the three Russian Pairs competing here imho, looks like they're going to hop on their motorcycles & go to a bar. :mad:

Crash on the 3twist and two-footed landing on the throw3jump, and alas another fall, but will they take it off this time or give the Russians another bye... :rolleye:

Unflippinbelievable. Boy, did he look mad at her afterwards, although to me it looked as though he let her go.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not a fan of the music the last Russian couple used....better for a show program. Hmmmm. And they don't look happy with that performance...almost winded....Wonder if they're fitness is lacking...

I don't think it's a fitness issue I think they were kind of distressed by the skate and their breathing sped up :)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I am so sorry for V/T. I actually thought it was a good performance until the fall and their steps were to die for. Of course they have the ability to come back stronger in the LP

seniorita

Record Breaker
As I was watching their death spiral I was wondering how he so leans back and doesnt fall and ..gdoup he fell. :eek: Ouch..

tulosai

Record Breaker
Unflippinbelievable. Boy, did he look mad at her afterwards, although to me it looked as though he let her go.

To me it looked like it was primarily his fault as well. Maybe he's mad at himself? Either way it's a waste of energy- freak accidents happen.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
They maybe jinxed but they were lucky her face was not cut during that fall. It looked close.

T/T are in top 5!

age20

Rinkside
V/T 's artificial, not as pure skates as TT. but I still enjoyed their performance... the nerves got them.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I have a feeling things will change a lot in the free program...
Devastated for V/T and I am not even a fan. Still they had the best step sequence so far. And a bit underscored in the PCS...the fall came later in the program and they were ON, performance wise

paircheck

Final Flight
wow 4th place

buuuuuuutt the judges sometimes aren t blind

2footed 3FlipTh

3LutzTw ..no clean landing....

and the death spiral... uuuuhbbhhhhh

i think they were over over over motivated....

evangeline

Record Breaker
Wow, this is one of the weirder groups of skating I've seen for a long while. I can't believe T/T are still in first place after group 4......good fpr them!

gioccia

On the Ice
They are not going to medal this year. None of the Russian pairs. So the young Chinese couple has it all in their hands.