pairs sp | Page 4 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Reminder: There is a thread for livestreams where Let`s talk has a nice long list.

Nicely done by the US pair.

Nadine

Record Breaker
GREAT SKATE FROM M&B!!!!! :rock: :points: :love: :party:

Mary Beth is a fighter, she fought for the landing on their sbs triple jumps and the throw3jump.

And this music is perfect for them...Singing in the Rain....they really shine here. :cool:

Easily go into 1st place imho. :)^)

jcoates

Medalist
Score could have been a tad higher IMO. We'll see how they fit in with the other teams later on. 1st Canadian team in next group. Teams warming up to It's Raining Men. Too funny!!!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Great program from Mary Beth and Rockne, I also thought the score could have been closer or eclipsing a SB.

Nadine

Record Breaker
So great to see the entire French Team there supporting their skaters. :cool:

Lol Brian Joubert looked a tad uncomfortable when the camera focused on him. :biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, gorgeous Italian pair, nice skate. :cool:

Perfect music set to Romeo & Juliet; only minor mistake was the forward landing (& replay shows slight touchdown on one foot) on the throw3jump by her. Also they only did a 2twist. And she fought for their sbs 3salchows. :)

Wish they would've used A&P R&J costumes...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Tango Assasins by Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and they do resemble Angelina & Brad a tad bit. :)

My favorite part was their pair spin....fast, centered, perfect....but they only did a 2twist and I think only 2salchows? But their throw 3R jump was superb! :cool: