pairs sp | Page 13 | Golden Skate

pairs sp

seniorita

Record Breaker
I m at work too and when K/S fell I screamed and then when they asked me I said I lost a document :biggrin:

alexeifan

On the Ice
"I m at work too and when K/S fell I screamed and then when they asked me I said I lost a document "

tsk tsk :biggrin:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
terrible. I am heartbroken for K/S :cry:
they might not even medal

I would hate to get S/H get superinflated scores here :mad:

my stomach turned, I don't want to watch it anymore, first Polina K. now Yuko ans Sasha
I will pass Ice Dance and come back on tommorrow

Nadine

Record Breaker
This is Zhenya's music, always puts a smile on my face & a joy in my heart. :love:

Except for the fall on the sbs jump by him not bad. :)

Tesla

Final Flight
if it does happen (I mean PT takes the lead) I would be more than happy since I really enjoyed their programs. in anthoer words, they are just my cup of tea. I am sprry not so many people feel the same as I do.

I love P/T. For so long, I've thought they were so underrated by the judges. I was so happy they won silver at the 2010 Olympics.

terrible. I am heartbroken for K/S :cry:
they might not even medal

I would hate to get S/H get superinflated scores here :mad:

my stomach turned, I don't want to watch it anymore, first Polina K. now Yuko ans Sasha
I will pass Ice Dance and come back on tommorrow
Aw, come on. Chin up. This is skating where ice is slippery. Support the skaters.

jcoates

Medalist
I have to say I'm a bit surprised by that score considering the fall. Base value and components must have been strong.