pairs sp

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
and into 1st !!!!

now time for the old and aging P/T
lets see if they still have the goods

Nadine

Record Breaker
This couple reminds me of that other Russian pair I don't like. Big two-footed landing on the throw3jump and mess up by him on the sbs 3jumps.

Also I would like to take the time to say that D&C have been lowballed since Skate America 2011, and now here. D&R do not deserve to be in 3rd place with a fall by him. :disapp:

Crummy judging per usual. :rolleye:

jcoates

Medalist
I have to give hem credit. I was not expecting them them to do the 3a. Slight two foot but far better than any of their prior attempts. I think Robin let the adrenaline affect his 3t a tad. Strongest pair so far IMO.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
This couple reminds me of that other Russian pair I don't like. Big two-footed landing on the throw3jump and mess up by him on the sbs 3jumps.

Also I would like to take the time to say that D&C have been lowballed since Skate America 2011, and now here. D&R do not deserve to be in 3rd place with a fall by him. :disapp:

Crummy judging per usual. :rolleye:

That throw was a 3A....just saying. True champions always take the risk

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about that performance, it was kind of lackluster even though technically PRETTY good. At least no one ended up on their backside.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Class of the field so far, Robin and Aliona. Not perfect but pretty darn good.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thumbs down, where the heck is the mark off for that ugly 3axel with the HUGE two-footed landed and his big mess up on the sbs jumps. Honestly cannot stand this overrated unaesthetically unappealing couple. :disagree:

Tesla

Final Flight
Thumbs down, where the heck is the mark off for that ugly 3axel with the HUGE two-footed landed and his big mess up on the sbs jumps. Honestly cannot stand this overrated unaesthetically unappealing couple. :disagree:

And yet, you love D/C.

paircheck

Final Flight

re u russian oder chinese???

Mirunna

Record Breaker

Geez will you calm down? You had nothing nice to say about any couple today except D/C.
Congrats to the current world champions for taking a risk and landing their first throw 3A. Well done

Nadine

Record Breaker
Not bothering to watch the rest of this corrupt judging. :disagree:

Landing on two-feet should invalidate the jump, period, it was not completed on 1-foot.

Ugly pair, ugly skating. :disapp: