Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 443

Thread: pairs sp

  1. #301
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    313
    yes i am sooo proud of them...

  2. #302
    Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Chemistry Building
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    The marks for D&R have added up wrong - they should be 64.69
    They got a 1 point deduction, so the score is actually correct at 63.69.

  3. #303
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Not bothering to watch the rest of this corrupt judging.

    Landing on two-feet should invalidate the jump, period, it was not completed on 1-foot.

    Ugly pair, ugly skating.
    If landing on two-feet should invalidate the jump,what happens when the landing ends with a fall? Just curious

  4. #304
    Spiral Lover tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Not bothering to watch the rest of this corrupt judging.

    Landing on two-feet should invalidate the jump, period, it was not completed on 1-foot.

    Ugly pair, ugly skating.
    Thanks for the laugh.

  5. #305
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,707
    D/C got lowballed on their score. What a joke.
    S/S so overscored. First for that effort? I would put them at least behind T/T.
    B/L super overscored. They both stumbled on their SBS, and both fell at the end. What on earth. B needs a standby vampire because she's always about to die.

  6. #306
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    772
    They got a 1 point deduction, so the score is actually correct at 63.69.

    Silly me - pressure getting to me!

  7. #307
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,502
    P/T did really well. He stepped out of his 3T but the program is beautiful and well executed.

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    If landing on two-feet should invalidate the jump,what happens when the landing ends with a fall? Just curious
    it will be marked as void

  9. #309
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,636
    Pang and Tong win the PCS. I did NOT expected that but it was a lovely program.

  10. #310
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    108
    D/C got what they deserved. They can land the elements but their basic skating quality and positions are not up to par.

  11. #311
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,052
    What's with the low scores. This has a been a weird competition so far.

  12. #312
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,098
    Never underestimate the Chinese pairs. Ever. Not perfect today, but they show up in the big events routinely.

  13. #313
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,428
    P/T bore me, but hats off to them for delivering after a year off the ice. And to S/S for being true champions and going for the 3A!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    D/C got lowballed on their score. What a joke.
    S/S so overscored. First for that effort? I would put them at least behind T/T.
    B/L super overscored. They both stumbled on their SBS, and both fell at the end. What on earth. B needs a standby vampire because she's always about to die.
    You and Nadine are so amusing! Did you coordinate your posts?
    Last edited by Buttercup; 03-28-2012 at 09:23 AM.

  14. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    cannot believe B/L the highest ranked Russian pair
    still silver and bronze is wide open for the LP

  15. #315
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    P/T did really well. He stepped out of his 3T but the program is beautiful and well executed.
    Totally agree. It gave me chills, just beautiful!

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •