Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: pairs sp

Custom Title
    Also prior to 2003 the US managed to sneak out at least one pairs medal in every Olympic cycle except 2 (1973-1976 and 1993-1994) going back to the early 70s.

Custom Title
    oh oh oh

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/270320...-bestraft.html

ingo steuer says in an interview with eurosport that aliona & robin are not as fit and prepared as they were at last years worlds in moscov.
    they have only 85% prepared....
    aliona s injury handicaped them more as they thought before....
    but they wanna try the 3ATh in the short and haven't trained the 3FlipTh

uuuuhhhh i am getting more and more excited.... i keep my fingers crossed for S/S

he also says that he doesn' t count on trankovs statements in an interview @ europeans, where maxim criticises the development in pairskating (quadruple throws and twists and S/S's 3ATh)
    ingo knows that V/T train a quadruple lutz twist, but V/T, and their trainers nina mozer and stan morozov don't talk about it....

Banned

Custom Title
    any live streams for europe???

starting 13:00 cet

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by paircheck View Post

ingo knows that V/T train a quadruple lutz twist, but V/T, and their trainers nina mozer and stan morozov don't talk about it....
    Really? I think that there is a mistake here or some new information - V/T have said on multiple occasion that they wouldn't try any quads. Just yesterday in their blog Maxim said that they aren't young enough to learn quading and there's a litlle chance to keep a top qulity of a throw/twist with 4 rotations.

On similar note: I think S/S have a point in trying an axel. There won't be much tragedy if they won't get another Worlds gold medal - they have enough already but they do need a very special trick to win the Olympics having such strong rivals.

Custom Title
    This makes no sense. After all, Aliona got injured by practicing the throw 3A. I don't see any reason in trying it here. They should try hard to win the title because it's not about how many world gold medals you have, but who establishes as first contenders for the Olympics. I'm 100% sure that if V/T win here with a big big score in front of S/S, S/S's PCS will go downhill by next season.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Redstone View Post
    Really? I think that there is a mistake here or some new information - V/T have said on multiple occasion that they wouldn't try any quads. Just yesterday in their blog Maxim said that they aren't young enough to learn quading and there's a litlle chance to keep a top qulity of a throw/twist with 4 rotations.

On similar note: I think S/S have a point in trying an axel. There won't be much tragedy if they won't get another Worlds gold medal - they have enough already but they do need a very special trick to win the Olympics having such strong rivals.
    well that's what steuer said in this interview... and he said, that V/T are not talking about their quad attemps...

we gonna see if they gonna try a quad in the future .. their 3LTw is their best technical element.... and there might be room for a 4LTw

and maybe S/S re working on a 4FlipTh as well

but now we gonna see what happen today in the sp ...

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by paircheck View Post
    well that's what steuer said in this interview... and he said, that V/T are not talking about their quad attemps...

we gonna see if they gonna try a quad in the future .. their 3LTw is their best technical element.... and there might be room for a 4LTw

and maybe S/S re working on a 4FlipTh as well

but now we gonna see what happen today in the sp ...
    I think it's Ingo getting the wrong impression, I doubt that V/T would blatantly lie like that. But who knows? Maybe Tanya and Max scheme something behind others back :D
    I don't think SS will try a quad either - the axel throw is their big new trick.

Custom Title
    Morning everyone!

Got about 3 hrs. sleep, but decided I didn't want to miss this.

Watching on IN and they just introduced the judges, logged in while they were naming them, recognized Joe Inman right away. Also a few other recognizeable names.

Intro of skaters, now

GET IT ON!!!!

Custom Title
    Hey, was that Caydee Denney's old partner they just showed a minute ago? Also all eyes are on M&B, as well as their coaches...

Custom Title
    Never mind, that was the blonde pairs' coach, but he sure looks like the guy I just mentioned.

Warmup over, lets begin!

Custom Title
    yyyyyyyyyeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh the pairs are on their way... i am sooo excited

Custom Title
    If anyone was a stream please share!!

Custom Title
    Were my eyes deceiving me or did this German pair only do sbs single jumps and 2twist & 2throw?

Wait, upon replay it looks like she singled her jump, but he tripled his, and their twist was a triple.

Custom Title
    i only have this

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2012/SEG009.HTM

russia 2 iss streaming 14:20 cet - so u can see group 3-5

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast