Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Dance - short dance

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Why was C/J's score so low?
    Jones basically missed a set of twizzles, probably would end up level 1. They also made some other little errors too. Guess they added up. :(

Quote Originally Posted by dwiggin3 View Post
    did they really skate that badly? I know they're not a top tier team but I don't associate them with "not qualifying".....
    wait, that was the French team I was watching...it wasn't that bad. Gwendol P looked utterly stunned. Maria too.

Custom Title
    R/T should be fashion models. Just gorgeous, both of them. I just wish their choreography lived up to their looks more consistently. This program could be designed better, especially the lift and the 2nd half of the program.

I really don't get the low score of Carron/Jones and it's so shocking if they don't qualify for the FD. Another poster said Lloyd had bad twizzles, but I didn't notice that much.. I HAVE been having feed problems during the last few skaters though. I could barely watch R/T.

Custom Title
    "did they really skate that badly? I know they're not a top tier team but I don't associate them with "not qualifying"....."

They really did. Twizzles were way off and they were way slow and lots of other things. Too bad for them, but it just wasn't very good at all.
    Last edited by A.H.Black; 03-28-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    So sad that I couldn't see H/D's SD. They're still in first after 10 couples!

Oh and P/J score. Ouch. They won't qualify.
    Mrs. P here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33Pu...Jmd-eMis4yHi0=

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I really don't get the low score of Carron/Jones and it's so shocking if they don't qualify for the FD. Another poster said Lloyd had bad twizzles, but I didn't notice that much.. I HAVE been having feed problems during the last few skaters though. I could barely watch R/T.
    We're not talking a step out. Lloyd missed an entire set. That will dock them a few levels...

skating philosopher
    HUH. R/T is behind H/D too? Crazy...R/T looks disappointed. W/P will break H/D's streak, I'm sure.

Whippet Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Same here. Their TES is atrocious, so there has to have been something more than bad twizzles. I mean, it's the lowest of everyone. What else did they miss?

Custom Title
    R/T behind a flawed B/S. So sad for them. I feel they inherently have more talent than B/S, but not packaged well.

Whippet Good!
    We're not talking a step out. Lloyd missed an entire set. That will dock them a few levels...
    Is that enough to have a 20.25 TES?

would someone post a link to this program....my feed went out so I didn't see the missed twizzles.

Custom Title
    HUH. R/T is behind H/D too? Crazy...R/T looks disappointed. W/P will break H/D's streak, I'm sure.
    The judging panel

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Is that enough to have a 20.25 TES?
    Level 1 twizzle + -GOE, would probably make a near zero element...
    Chances are they missed levels on their other elements, too with minus GOE.

Custom Title
    Russia is on the bubble for 2 spots next year. B/S and R/T will not do it. I/K must be freaking out backstage.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast