ETA I guess so! Yay H/D! :clap:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I just woke up and wanted to check, havent seen any videos
sort of a curse ? here's hoping I/K this is a blessing in disguise for them
hope I wont jinx them.

auser

Record Breaker
shame about the fall, they were skating better than they had previously this season IMO.
that's interesting, their timing looked a bit off to me, but I think you are much more knowledgable than I about ice dance.

Macassar88

Medalist
The worst thing about Bobrova falling is that Kustarova will have another reason to blame them not getting a medal instead of wondering what technically and artistically they have to work on.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Could Madison and Zach be in the top 10 after the short dance?:jaw:

ETA I guess so! Yay H/D! :clap:

Actually with just 9 couples left, they will be at least 10th after the SD. And the couple on now made mistakes, so I say they'll be at least 9th.

Macassar88

Medalist
Their timing is always a bit off, but it was much better that it has been previously...
that's interesting, their timing looked a bit off to me, but I think you are much more knowledgable than I about ice dance.

Macassar88

Medalist
Riazanova and Tkachenko are up next. Hopefully they don't have any mistakes. They have one of if not the best rhumba sections (not the pattern dance, but the choreography) in the competition.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
B/S are done, I'm afraid. They were pushed really hard the past 2 seasons and nothing's panned out.
Can't believe their ranking went from mid teen in 2010 to threatening for a medal in 2011. Truth is they are never that good, and were pushed too hard to be that good. Oh well.

jcoates

Medalist

As Mrs P noted their edges in their rhumba patterns looked good to the naked eye and the twizzles were complete. They lost energy and speed after the fall.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So sad that I couldn't see H/D's SD. They're still in first after 10 couples!

Oh and P/J score. Ouch. They won't qualify.