Ice Dance - short dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - short dance

KKonas

Medalist
Short Dance Judging Panel as seated today: CAN, AUS, UKR, GBR, HUN, CZE, ISR, BLR, GER Tech Panel: REF-ISR, TC FRA, TS CAN, ATS POL
Same panel for Free but seated differently

Go Huang and Zheng!

I quite like the UZB team. Why are they getting such low scores.

Ice dance doesn't reward youth (apart from Shibs, of course). They look good to me too, but not anything like as good as T/S. I also hated their English-language rhumba music (words to Romeo & Juliet tune).

Last edited:

jcoates

Medalist
he fell in the middle of the 1st twizzle (total butt slide) His back was to Cathy when he was getting up and she was still twizzling. She ran into him and nearly knocked him over again.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Cathy looks rather bent over at the waist. is this typical for her or is she spooked by the fall?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I just came back from a business lunch and thought I had missed the whole SD. What a pleasant surprise it's still going on.

jcoates

Medalist
They're not gonna qualify. Time for major soul searching by this team. They've been stuck in the 3rd tier for years now and they seem to be having worse and worse performances in big events.

Tesla

Final Flight
he fell in the middle of the 1st twizzle (total butt slide) His back was to Cathy when he was getting up and she was still twizzling. She ran into him and nearly knocked him over again.

This visual made me giggle. I'm glad no one got hurt.