Ice Dance - short dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - short dance

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:eek: What is happening to the Russian teams at this World Championship? Never thought I would see Bobrova/Soloviev behind Hubbell/Donohue!

lmarie086

Medalist
1) Can't wait for Weaver/Poje's SD to find it's way onto youtube. It's been one of my favorites all season and I can't wait to see this performance, it sounds wonderful!

2) If I added right, Hubbell/Donahue will finish no longer than 7th in the SD now? What an accomplishment for them! Hope they keep it up in the FD!

So sad for Carron/Jones; was not expecting them to not qualify for the FD... :(

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Solid program from C/l. Lots of speed, great choreography. Some of their edges could have been cleaner, but should be good enough for 2nd.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've always thought Anna and Luca have not received their due. Glad to see they are finally starting to turn some heads and really make the judges notice them! LOVE them! :love:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
The last two couples were simply amazing. The Russians are having a nightmare worlds. This is I/K's chance to establish themselves as Russia number 1. Now I am nervous for Nathalie and Fabian they must BRING IT!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Anna and Luca my favorite SD this season, skated with a lot of class, speed and detail, loved it. Great score too!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
With the major problems of Ekaterina and Dmitri, now Elena and Nikita really have an opportunity to establish themselves as the #1 Russian dance team. I hope they can capitalize on Bobrova/Soloviev's mistakes and skate phenomenally here.