Ladies - Short Program | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I will set my expectations low so not to get heartbroekn like in the pairs event.
not expecting much for Yuzuru and Polina K. :cry:

ladies SP live results chart:

Starting Order

Warm-Up Group 1

1 Clara PETERS IRL

2 Juulia TURKKILA FIN

3 Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA RUS

4 Sonia LAFUENTE ESP

5 Romy BÜHLER SUI

6 Lejeanne MARAIS RSA

Warm-Up Group 2

7 Min-Jeong KWAK KOR

8 Elena GLEBOVA EST

9 Alina FJODOROVA LAT

10 Alisa MIKONSAARI FIN

11 Isabelle PIEMAN BEL

12 Kerstin FRANK AUT

Warm-Up Group 3

13 Kexin ZHANG CHN

14 Jenna MCCORKELL GBR

15 Victoria MUNIZ PUR

16 Yretha SILETE FRA

17 Amelie LACOSTE CAN

18 Natalia POPOVA UKR

Warm-Up Group 4

19 Mao ASADA JPN

20 Alena LEONOVA RUS

21 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO

22 Ksenia MAKAROVA RUS

23 Sarah HECKEN GER

24 Ashley WAGNER USA

Warm-Up Group 5

25 Valentina MARCHEI ITA

26 Alissa CZISNY USA

27 Kanako MURAKAMI JPN

28 Carolina KOSTNER ITA

29 Akiko SUZUKI JPN

30 Viktoria HELGESSON SWE

http://www.isuresults.com/results/wc2012/SEG007.HTM

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm with you sky_fly20, don't even know why I'm here, maybe just to see the reality for myself...

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: I heard the technical panel will be hard on Ashley's slight "grazing" two-foots (she does this when she's nervous) and they're gonna be hard on Alissa's underrotated jumps. So even if they skate clean they won't score well.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
ps: I heard the technical panel will be hard on Ashley's slight "grazing" two-foots (she does this when she's nervous) and they're gonna be hard on Alissa's underrotated jumps. So even if they skate clean they won't score well.

really bizarra judging panel
and the scores are all low, most top skaters are not getting new SB

I too am setting low expectations
I am curious how Ashley and Carolina are scored the most.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
??? polonia missed her opening comb... why doesn t she add a 2T on her 3loop?????

I really feel for her. It must be tough for a 15 year old to deal with the pressure all alone. Whatever she scores or however she skates, this will be a learning experience for her. Yes, she should have added another 2T on the 3Loop and this mistake will cost her badly, but whatever. It was a nice skate considering her situation

paircheck

Final Flight
I really feel for her. It must be tough for a 15 year old to deal with the pressure all alone. Whatever she scores or however she skates, this will be a learning experience for her. Yes, she should have added another 2T on the 3Loop and this mistake will cost her badly, but whatever. It was a nice skate considering her situation

... but soo close to tuurkila with a 3T3T comb ...????? maybe not 100% comb ok..

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Seems like the Russians are feeling the pressure to establish themselves for Sochi and its not turning out well. I feel bad for these girls...our expectations for Mirai and Caroline seem modest in comparison.

gioccia

On the Ice
What's wrong with Polina's score? Why was it that low?????????? She didn't do a combo, but... overall the performance was fine.

Medusa

Record Breaker
SVT works! And whee... the Spanish lady is quite speedy today. Like that program.