Ladies - Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

Medusa

Record Breaker
Kexin Zhang, you go girl! I love the no-nonsense air she has about her. That delayed rotation on the Lutz was a bit scary though...

skatinginbc

Medalist
Kexin ZHANG had a good skate. "Very good," she said to her coach in Chinese. She didn't look pleased with her scores though.

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, I really enjoyed this routine by Kexin Zhang of China. :love: :)

At the first note I felt like I was in heaven, then her big beautifully fully rotated jumps, including her opening 3/3 was superb, flexible stupendous, like looking at a young Caroline Zhang from back in the day.

I loved how she expressed herself. :thumbsup:

Victoria Muniz's program wasn't as much fun as it was at 4CC.

LOVE her dress (but I wish the skirt were a little longer).

euroskate

Final Flight
huges first toe from silethe, to bad for den step out. Blackswan - AGAIN - does not fit everybody...

Medusa

Record Breaker
If Yretha could give her jumps more control, the sky would be the limit - the height and spring she has on the jumps is just out of this world.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Beautiful powerful skate by Yretha. :) Here's hoping they don't lowball her because she's black...

The French champion not at her best, but hopefully she'll relax a little in the free skate. I hope for great things from her. I like the way she uses those long arms and delicate hands to fill up the music and stretch out the move.