Ladies - Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
That was waaay worse than I could have imagined...

I thought she might be a bit shaky but she just imploded completely...

I...I...have no words...

Alissa just buried herself. Big surprise (not).

Why are people surprised after what she did at the International Challenge? For pete's sake!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
The way Alissa had been trending over the last 3 months, is this really a surprise to anybody? I agree that she should have been pulled and Agnes sent instead.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Has Alissa just left with her coaches without waiting for her marks?

Off to a good cry I suppose.

There she is at K&C. Whew.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Such a beautiful skater, the kind one wants on top of the podium, and this number to me represents who she is as a skater and as a person, thus why I call it her signature piece. :)

I'll remenber the way you expressed yourself, Alissa, and I say that with total sincerity and honesty.

mateusp1

On the Ice
Alissa's Lutz was fully rotated. But it won't value 6, because she made no combo. Is gonna worth 70% of Lutz's regular base value.

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
I look forward to seeing what they will give as points in the program component score. She should be behind Lacoste for sure in this part of the competition.

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Man, are the Americans cursed or something? lol! This is so miserably sad that it's either laugh or cry and I really don't want to cry. Every year that they seem to get close, they go and implode...first Mirai and now Alissa.

jcoates

Medalist
Poor thing just can't compete consistently. I think it's time to move on. Will US women ever recover?