Ladies - Short Program | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If Ashley finishes above 13 overall, US will maintain 2 spots.

To be precise, the placements of the two girls have to be above 28. So if Alissa remains in 16th, then Ashley would have to finish in at least 12th.

Can't believe we're even talking about this...

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Well, the only thing I can hope for is that Ashely will use tonight's combined performances of hers and Alissa's to make her good and fired up for the LP and skate lights out; she's always been a LP skater so she can make up some ground. And maybe Alissa can feel that the pressure is off and just skate well, and help Ashley out as much as she can.

macy

Record Breaker
I can't even put into words how sorry I am for Alissa. she works so hard and this happens in competition. I hope this will at least give her some fire for the long, but after this competition I will be surprised if she continues...

Art&Sport

Medalist
EGods, Alissa behind Yrethe Silete, Jenna McCorkell, Amelie LaCoste -- How embarrassing. I would have preferred seeing Alissa pull herself out of Worlds competition by saying that she had an injury and could not be ready rather than imploding here on the biggest stage. Her and her coaches could have done that after the disaster at Challenge Cup. Send Agnes or Caroline Z. I would disagree with sending Gracie Gold at this stage -- why offer Gracie up to the Lion's Den at this stage. Allow Gracie to develop at her own pace fs fans. PLEASE!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Kanako's program had the difficulty, the musicality, the energy...and THE CHOREOGRAPHY!!

WHAT THE F*CK ARE THESE JUDGES PLAYING AT?!?!?

Come on Carolina!! I might puke if Alena wins the SP with that mess she calls a program.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't even put into words how sorry I am for Alissa. she works so hard and this happens in competition. I hope this will at least give her some fire for the long, but after this competition I will be surprised if she continues...

So will I, and I highly doubt after this experience that she will receive any more breaks from USFSA.