Ladies - Short Program | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Third place is about right. Thank God she is behind Kanako. The judging was fair so far.
GO AKIKO

Yes, I agree that Alissa is above reproach re ethical standards. No question about that! I mean since she is obviously not on her game mentally (and may have had some injury issues earlier in the season), pull out whether she is actually injured or not. She is injured somewhere --- she's aching in her confidence big time!
No, don't agree. Too many skates like this in her history.

Becki

Medalist
i am a little shocked....but there is still hope :)

GO AKIKO......GO FOR THE 3-3, show them what you got~

periperi

On the Ice
Caro is going to beat herself up for doubling that loop... The rest was fantastic though. Her skating quality is the class of the field.

Go Akiko!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Kostner 61 into third place.

2 lovely skaters left... go Akiko and Viktoria!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Color me shocked...they actually scored her appropriately.

The judging is kinda all over the place right now. Maybe Alena should stay in first...I don't think she'd hold up under the pressure. I know that's mean but I might kill myself if she actually wins this competition...

LET'S GO AKIKO!!

daphna

On the Ice
Alissa should be permanently banned from world championships. USA shoukd have sent Gracie Gold, if they ever wanted to regain that 3rd spot.. sigh.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
3t-3t from Akiko!

And then she doubles the 2nd jump!

What the hell is up with the ladies today?!?

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Kostner was undermarked. Her PCS should have beaten the field by more than they did and she definitely deserved to be over Murakami atleast. The Japanese women skaters- Ando, Suzuki, Murakami, even Asada at times are SO overrated by the people on this forum. You would think everyone here was half Japanese. The judges dont underrate them, planet GS overrates them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Color me shocked...they actually scored her appropriately.

The judging is kinda all over the place right now. Maybe Alena should stay in first...I don't think she'd hold up under the pressure. I know that's mean but I might kill myself if she actually wins this competition...

LET'S GO AKIKO!!

Haha aw, I actually am thrilled for Alena. Realistically this may well be her last Worlds; I am so happy she is making a splash.