Ice Dance - Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance - Free Dance

ucrgirl

On the Ice
I love D/W's program this year, but i'm dissapointed that this doesn't seem to be their year. It's making it hard to be excited about the result . . . (pout). V/M are great but I find Funny Face to be boring.

gioccia

On the Ice
I love D/W's program this year, but i'm dissapointed that this doesn't seem to be their year. It's making it hard to be excited about the result . . . (pout). V/M are great but I find Funny Face to be boring.

I like both programs. DW - maybe the best LP this season, VM - something new and different, glad they are not afraid of challenge

auser

Record Breaker
Universal Sports on TV is recapping the SD right now... Tanith Belbin is doing a fantastic job during the SD replays of the top two teams explaining what the tech caller might have seen in the levels and such.

The guy they have in "Terry's Spot" though is a total skating dunce lol Peter schooled him on the "background info" yesterday. I'm thinking if you're going to have someone do that sort of thing, make sure they can fact check so that the skaters turned commentators don't have to correct him.
Yikes, where is Terry? My cable provider no longer carries UniSports. Online UniSports has no commentary.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Yikes, where is Terry? My cable provider no longer carries UniSports. Online UniSports has no commentary.

Terry just got done with the big PGA tourny this past weekend, I guess he's doing his golf circuit at teh moment.

I do not like Hubble's costume, looks more like something she'd wear in warm ups at competition.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
For those in Canada, CBC apparently has a special HD livestream of FD. (But I am not in Canada - can't see it.)

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Does anyone think Hubbell/Donahue will ever beat the Shibutanis? I think it could happen, since H/D are only in their first season together and they're already so good.

I like both programs. DW - maybe the best LP this season, VM - something new and different, glad they are not afraid of challenge
I have trouble wrapping my mind around the idea of Funny Face, based on a '50's movie, as new and different. There's absolutely nothing any more innovative about it than Fledermaus. That said, Tessa and Scott have made it their own over the season and are making it better than I thought possible.

Anybody else find this R/T program monotonous? Do they realize how many programs we're watching in two days?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Oy this program just doesn't feel all that... dance. More like an exercise in "basic" ice dance... and the music doesn't help...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
It's a good thing no one is calling in to reserve dog sled tours right now, I'd be very distracted lol

so, no one that's planning a trip to Seward Alaska this summer call me for the next hour and a half or so, thanks.