I think this is just a really though judging panel. They all have been at this Worlds.
d/w should have beaten their best score at gpf it was better than than. got rooked.
might as well stop championship and give. v/m title right now. it is rigged.
why-can't have v/m lose because they complainedvecause it is improper now for them not to get high scores.
Position After 16 of 20
1. Meryl DAVIS/Charlie WHITE (USA) - 178.62 (FD = 107.64 (TES: 50.93, PCS: 56.71))
2. Anna CAPPELLINI/Luca LANOTTE (ITA) - 160.62 (FD = 95.51 (TES: 45.86, PCS: 49.65))
3. Ekaterina BOBROVA/Dmitri SOLOVIEV (RUS) - 150.75 (FD = 92.46 (TES: 42.86, PCS: 49.60))
4. Maia SHIBUTANI/Alex SHIBUTANI (USA) - 144.72 (FD = 82.37 (TES: 35.71, PCS: 46.66))
5. Ekaterina RIAZANOVA/Ilia TKACHENKO (RUS) - 144.43 (FD = 86.24 (TES: 41.93, PCS: 44.31))
6. Madison HUBBELL/Zachary DONOHUE (USA) - 143.95 (FD = 84.39 (TES: 43.28, PCS: 41.11))
7. Nelli ZHIGANSHINA/Alexander GAZSI (GER) - 141.36 (FD = 85.07 (TES 42.78, PCS: 42.29))
8. Xintong HUANG/Xun ZHENG (CHN) - 130.27 (FD = 78.92 (TES 41.50, PCS: 37.42))
9. Kharis RALPH/Asher HILL (CAN) - 129.55 (FD = 78.80 (TES 39.44, PCS: 39.36))
10. Penny COOMES/Nicholas BUCKLAND (GBR) - 129.31 (FD = 74.96 (TES 36.28, PCS: 39.68, DED: 1.00))
11. Siobhan HEEKIN-CANEDY/Dmitri DUN (UKR) - 128.75 (FD = 80.05 (TES 41.78, PCS: 38.27))
12. Lorenza ALESSANDRINI/Simone VATURI (ITA) - 126.89 (FD = 75.71 (TES 36.85, PCS: 38.86))
13. Julia ZLOBINA/Alexei SITNIKOV (AZE) - 126.57 (FD = 78.42 (TES 40.42, PCS: 38.00))
14. Isabella TOBIAS/Deividas STAGNIUNAS (LTU) - 124.07 (FD = 73.85 (TES 36.93, PCS: 36.92))
15. Sara HURTADO/Adria DIAZ (ESP) - 123.12 (FD = 74.44 (TES 38.99, PCS: 35.45))
16. Danielle OBRIEN/Gregory MERRIMAN (AUS) - 112.23 (FD = 64.31 (TES 32.99, PCS: 32.32, DED: 1.00))
The door is open. V/M did score 111 at 4CC. They only have to score 106.31 to win it here. It will be interesting to see what happens.
D/W and brought it...that was a solid score they posted...but it seems like the judges are being harder at eh WC across the board this year (probably for the better)
I fell in love with their FD when they did it as SA one month after learning it...and while it's always been fun and joyous, today was something else. I think Meryl and Charlie did all that they could...will be interesting to see the final result
ps - regardless of what happens, Meryl and Charlie got gold this season for me for best single program costumes...i LOVE Meryl's dress (i want to own it) and Charlie in a tux...
w/p not bad. but slow on those twizzels, so far decent program thought.
Wow, Weaver and Poje, just wow.
WP - very emotional!
Angelika Krylova is in tears! Awww... Great performance by W/P. Oh Katelin has a bloddy knee! She worked it!
but Kaitlyn and Andrew have my favorite program of the season...this is what they've needed...it just takes my breathe away every time i watch it. and they were even better today!
Is Krylova crying?
Kaitlyn got a bloody knee, how did that happen?