Two things have been proven once again:
1. Men's event still remains the most corrupted segment of FS thanks to PChan&Co. His stumbling footwork of a drunk man with positive GOE made me laugh even more than any of his hilarious falls. Nevertheless he should send a thank-you kiss to Jeremy who took some portion of critics from Chan. It seems like Lakernik was speaking only for the Russian radio and for nobody else- PCS don't get reduce when the skating has falls. Chan patrol can sleep peacefully.
Brezina should be in the lead. Abbot shouldn't be in the top 10 at all.
2. The positive side of this event is a lot of competitors were fighting with Chan as with an equal, even if they knew that he would be overscored as always. While Plushenko demoralized everyone. The king is still the one and the only no matter how many imposters are showing up.
That's a lie. I was the one who posted that photo of Chan's "non-fall" in MEN- Short Program thread, post # 384. Do me a favor, if your please: don't lie if my name is involved. Thanks in advance.The photo came in later.
I did your favor and went back to 4CC SP thread. I've found these:
1. Talking about Chan's "fall" started from Page 8. Scattered and stretched for 14 pages until first photo appeared.
2. The first photo about that "fall" was posted on Page 22, post #326. But it was not by you.
3. Your "fall" photo was posted on Page 23, post #336.
4. You've posted the same photo from post #326 onto post #384 which was on the last page (Page 26).
The truth is: I was absolutely correct on what I've said. Oops!
You'd better get your fact straight and think twice before you attempt to use such eye-popping word to accuse me or anyone!
Last edited by Bluebonnet; 04-01-2012 at 12:35 AM.