Men SP | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Men SP

blainechan

Match Penalty
What's scary is that the Russians are at risk of going down to one spot! They're going to likely end up in 17th and 18th place! Eek!

Somewhere out there, the Russian Fed are begging Plushy, forget your injury, get your butt up and skate!!!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Nice skate from Javier and the audience loved it...I thought he'd should have scored higher than that. Shucks, I'd have given him and extra 3 points just for managing to stay on his feet!

Art&Sport

Medalist
Adam has really weak SS compare to Joubert. Adam's really really slow. One of the slowest guys out there. His PCS (TR and maybe CH should be higher though). The rest should be way lower.

Adam PCS "weak" you say, compared to Joubert, well I guess that's your perception. :eek: Adam has way more stretch, lines, grace, flexibility and artistry than Joubert. Believe me, I'm not making that up. Joubert has great charm, but he's the old style macho skater (nothing wrong with that when he shakes his tail feather in his home country)!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Tomas VERNER (CZE)

Music: Carmina Burana by Carl Orff

2T - bad start, planned quad
3A
FUSp
3F+3T - twofooted
CSSp
CiSt
CCoSp

Disappointing mens short overall. Hope pairs can fair better tonight (sending positive thoughts out, help me)

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Javier was comatose today and his PCS suffered because of it. He was lifeless but at least he held his nerves and composure.

wonderlen3000

Final Flight
Yike.....men are splat feast too....what is going on with ice in Nice??? Hopefully LP give us better turnout.... =(