Men SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men SP

blainechan

Match Penalty
I don't remember seeing him being affected by skating positions. So I'm not worrying about that.
But the others can change strategy and such if he has a bad skate...so he is in the disadvantage position. Last year's different as he was not as dominated as this year... This time around, he's the main target.

spikydurian

Medalist
But the others can change strategy and such if he has a bad skate...so he is in the disadvantage position. Last year's different as he was not as dominated as this year... This time around, he's the main target.
RELAX .... RELAX ..... Ummmmmmm..... Ummm... Ummmm.... don't send him worrying thoughts.. :)

blainechan

Match Penalty
Patrick will do fine tomorrow. He has the best nerves I've seen all year :)
Let's hope he's not the victim of soft ice or crazy judging... Before World, I thought if he skates like National, he may break his own record. Now, forget about that...he's not going to break any records. I just hope he will skate two good programs. I'm off tomorrow so I can watch it live on Bold, lol.

BTW, if anyone has CBC's Judge for Yourself sheets, PJ is guiding you how to judge each element. It's pretty neat.

I'm going to be a nervous duck tomorrow...maybe I won't be able to watch. Now I know how the parents of each skater feel like....

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I'm going to be a nervous duck tomorrow...maybe I won't be able to watch. Now I know how the parents of each skater feel like....

Believe me many many fans are nervous for their favorites. Skating fans are the most nervous bunch. It's the high risk nature of the sport.

But not me. :) Just want some good sleep now. Good night/morning.

deedee1

Record Breaker

Do not worry too much, blainechan!

At least, Daisuke will never change his jump layout, according to others do/did greatly and/or poorly.
One of the things he is desperate to achieve at this partucilar Worlds, is to land a clean quad, to be more specific, a clean 4-3 in the short, I believe.
Me knowing him over the years, you can count on me 200%. :yes:

Let's enjoy the nerve-recking (lol') Mens competition, the deepest field with so many talented skaters today, shall we? :rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Isuresults website shows the time it starts as 12:30 so does that mean 6:30 am eastern US time?

Yes, it does, and that means 3:30AM on the west coast. :)

Just logged on to see the Introduction of judges, etc., feeling a little better than yesterday but not much. Looking forward to seeing Kim Lucine, Kevin Van Der Perren, Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon, Artur Gashinski, Daisuke Takahashi, Nan Song, Javiar Fernandez, Kevin Reynolds, and Brian Joubert! :cool:

seniorita

Record Breaker
I played sick at work and left:biggrin: Just on time to watch voronov! did he change the football program?