Men SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Men SP

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Chan's PCS is low today so Takahashi could beat him there. It's the footwork that matters today between the two.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN)

Music: In the Garden of Souls by Vas

4T+3T - hand down/fall?, 3T looked UR <<
3A - nice
FSSp
3Lz - nice, perhaps "e" call
CCSp
SlSt - love it!
CCoSp

To bad about the quad combo, the rest was great...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Decent performance from Tai. Too bad about the 4-3, he almost had it. In fact, I think he probably should've just done a double ...

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Daisuke just rocked my world...

He had a mistake on the combo but HOLY SH*T the rest of that program was amazing!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Dang, now that's a true artist, he skates from the inside out, just FABULOUS! :bow: :bow: :bow:

It's like watching a performance, not a competition, totally organic. I just LOVE to watch him skate! :love:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow Brezina good for him. Life sadly can come down to two skates. Let's hope Dai can bring it on. Dai and Chan like them or not - I know there is a huge hatred to Chan for waht I don't know and some illogical at times love of Dai's look (i must be missing something) but these two skaters imho epitomizes COP skating. While I loved Joubert, Brezina performances and maybe and ABbott or whoever else brings it home I do hope that the pioneers and the ones who generally consistently bring it to the game will do so at world's But life isnt fair; fairness is when you or the ones you want end up on top and ice is slippery...so slippery. I admit perhaps I have a weird perception - I just think Dai and chan even though I may not like their music really have it and i would like them to be rewarded but it comes down to two skates.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Landing forward on that 3t in the 4t/3t combo is going to cost Daisuke. But at least it wasn't on the quad, which seemed beautifully done.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The placement, entry and exit of the triple lutz to the end of the footwork might be the best stretch of choreography I have ever seen.

periperi

On the Ice
Other than the 3T after the quad, Daisuke did fantastic. He put it behind him and was completely engaged in the performance.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Anyway, there's no point to discuss with someone who is so irrational and has such hatred on Chan. Blah blah blah whatever.

Nope, I simply responded to your comment that Adam had errors and received a decent score that happened to place him slightly above your favorite, Kevin Reynolds. If that makes me irrational, that's your perception. Yes, everyone who doesn't bow down to Chan "hates" him. His fans are so over-sensitive.

Yes, Skater Boy it is often easy to see from posts who the poster favors. I can say the same about your posts.

So everyone who is an uber of Chan or even neutral don't think he's going to win? You've got to be kidding, right?