Men SP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Men SP

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oh Daisuke could have gone with a quad alone and the combo in the lutz, I bow to his mastery. He is a rockstar!:bow:
Why he doesnt do a 3flip instead of lutz if he gets edge calls?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I missed Dai's 3A landing due to feed but it's usually great. It looked like a great save today.

He might have received an edge call.

Art&Sport

Medalist
Jeremy is not on, and will be dinked for that fall. Interesting to see how he rebounds. And, he did not rebound well. Too bad, looks like he peaked this program at U.S. Nationals.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nope, I simply responded to your comment that Adam had errors and received a decent score that happened to place him slightly above your favorite, Kevin Reynolds. If that makes me irrational, that's your perception. Yes, everyone who doesn't bow down to Chan "hates" him. His fans are so over-sensitive.

Yes, Skater Boy it is often easy to see from posts who the poster favors. I can say the same about your posts.

So everyone who is an uber of Chan or even neutral don't think he's going to win? You've got to be kidding, right?

Neutral here. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion. Brenzia is only two points behind and he has big tricks in his LP. Daisuke can easily make up the 4 point margin too.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Dai should have went for a 2T or a 3Lz-3T and he would have been first...But he landed a quad, there's a small victory there for him

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've come to the conclusion that Worlds for Jeremy are like Olympics for Kurt Browning. They just do not get along! *sigh* :frown:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy ABBOTT (USA)

Music: Bei mir bist du schoen by Benny Goodman
Swing Kids (soundtrack) by various composers

3F+3T - fall, oh no!
3A - good
CSSp
2Lz - bad landing
FUSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Abbott not on with the jumps tonight... Those mistakes are gonna cost him.