Men SP | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Men SP

periperi

On the Ice
Nervous as hell for Kozuka and Verner. I don't know what to expect from them. Do well please...

lavender

Record Breaker
Both Dai and Patrick are champs....still. Dai may not be the reigning champ but he will always be a champion just like Patrick will be.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really think this season was Jeremy's last shot at a World medal and no question he has blown that opportunity now. It's really too bad, but he has to get his mind and confidence back into the game and approach Saturday's LP like it's a new competition! If he and Adam skate as well as they can, they perhaps still can squeeze out the 3 spots, but it's not going to be easy!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Artur GACHINSKI (RUS)

Music: Saint Louis Blues

2T+2T - bad start
3A - solid
3Lo
FCSp
CiSt
CCoSp
CSSp

That botched combo is gonna cost him dearly...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Dang, I honestly love to watch Artur skate as well. :clap: Yeah he doesn't have Evgeni's consistency, but he's his own man, still don't beat yourself up afterwards with that negative attitude. Smile, Artur, smile. :) :) :)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We are seeing so many great skaters in all the disciplines unravel at this Championship; it's really quite depressing! :cry:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Maximum deduction on the combo for Gachinski for failing to execute a triple or quad at all there. Womp womp! I am so not a fan of his listless skating... but I did like his headless twizzles, never noticed that before.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
There's gotta be something wrong with the ice...that's the only explanation.