3A - hand down
FCSp
CCoSp
CiSt
CSSp

Not his best either...

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Florent's frantic and flailing footwork had nothing to do with the music at all. Really, this plodding piece of music is totally wrong for a skater of Florent's energy and intensity.

Florent's frantic and flailing footwork had nothing to do with the music at all. Really, this plodding piece of music is totally wrong for a skater of Florent's energy and intensity.
Yeah, it's a totally generic program. The costume doesn't suit his style, either. It looks a lot like Leonova's, lol.

Go, Yuzuru. Love that smile before going onto the ice!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

ITA. I absolutely LOVED Florent's programs in 2010, when he was with his previous coach. These Mozorov programs do nothing for him. They certainly cover the "power" part of his essence, but not the nuances in his skating that I admire. And all the posing is just silly.

periperi

On the Ice
This competition started out promising with enjoyable skates from the earlier groups, but the top guns just aren't performing to their potential. Really hope Kozuka and Verner do well.

And good luck to Hanyu! He's next.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I was right, that's Stephane Lambiel, they just showed him! I knew that was him at the beginning of the competition. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Shouldn't Lakernik experience Lakernik karma? It's not like Gachinski, V/T, etc made those comments or even gave any indication that they knew of their existence.....:rolleye:

It's unfair. But it is usually the innocent ones who pay for TPTB's words, deeds, and decisions.

lavender

Record Breaker
Florent's skating has been ruined for me. I was so looking forward to what he could do as he got older. Now I find myself either laughing or skipping over his programs.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuzuru HANYU (JPN)

Music: Etude in D Sharp Minor Patetico by Alexander Skriabin

4T+2T - ok, but planned quad-triple
3A
FCSp
1Lz - oh no!
SlSt
CSSp - nice speed
CCoSp

What is happening....